Mason Mount #62 We want socks not stats and no clout chasing chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my kids just asked for a Pulisic jersey on Christmas Eve Eve. While I appreciate that he is learning to love other players besides Ronaldo, Santa can't source that this close to Christmas 😩 so I reminded him that he had already asked for a Messi jersey and maybe he can get a Pulisic one for his birthday πŸ˜‚ they always request something new at the last minute and put Santa on the spot πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I don’t get something Mason related I will throw hands. Even if it’s just a key ring!

In other news my tattooist has messaged me with a cancellation and I’v just booked in for in 3 weeks πŸ‘πŸ» Might ask for her opinion on Mason and Ben’s when I go πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

New thread πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Sorry it’s my first time ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.