Mason Mount #61 We don’t have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had an epiphany - idk if it's been mentioned before but I think Mase may debut his new hair right before his birthday :unsure:
^^ this speaks volumes about what goes on in my head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a poll idea. Whose had more nookie. Mase, Chilly, Spicy, Jack G, Little Phil, Pebbles, Snail, Grandad, Little Nath? Anyone else?

I've had an epiphany - idk if it's been mentioned before but I think Mase may debut his new hair right before his birthday :unsure:
^^ this speaks volumes about what goes on in my head 😂😂
Maybe but there is decent chance hairdressers might be shut by then due to Covid rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have a poll idea. Whose had more nookie. Mase, Chilly, Spicy, Jack G, Little Phil, Pebbles, Snail, Grandad, Little Nath? Anyone else?
Can’t include Nath as we wouldn’t want him using his mates for clout would we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.