Mason Mount #61 We don’t have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @irishgal2013 for the title- had to adjust it slightly ( unintentionally butchered the title but it follows on nicely from #60)

Well #60 probably the less said the better! But it’s all always ok in the end!

🚨insta hoe talk is now banned 🤐
🚨 personal triggering subjects Off limits too 😘

We were however blessed with this Beautiful mid blozzer pic
83D8FD57-1980-42B9-8EED-973F12D84713.png

Bollocks I ducked up the title

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry for absolutely butchering the title! I suppose is short and to the point! I’ll see myself out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks to @irishgal2013 for the title- had to adjust it slightly

Well #60 probably the less said the better! But it’s all always ok in the end!

🚨insta hoe talk is now banned 🤐

We were however blessed with this Beautiful mid blozzer pic
View attachment 934497

Bollocks I ducked up the title
Thanks for opening a new thread @Suder34
*whispers* I have to admit, I do still have a little ickk, i'm kinda teetering on the edge and could fall either way... we'll see how this goes...

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yay for new thread! Thank you @Suder34 ❤
this is an accurate picture of me currently waiting for my best friend - Mr Hermes - to turn up today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*whispers* I have to admit, I do still have a little ickk, i'm kinda teetering on the edge and could fall either way... we'll see how this goes...
Kinda in agreement, he’s been bumped down my list, but I’m not sure I could leave ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Note to self do not take on the group responsibility’s ever again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have two guts. My normal one and my fbi one. FBI one tells me it was a drunken opportunity from her in a club. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Never mind- Less competition for his affections for me - always got to look on the bright side of things 😘😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry for anyone who got upset by my latest Mason chapter. I tried to make it respectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not another flirty IT member, just a wind up merchant unfortunately 😂

I’m sat with a box of celebrations that i’ve been told NOT to open by my mother. It’s torture. I give myself 15 mins before the lid is whipped off.

27A66D7C-FB0D-454D-96AC-7EDD876B2718.jpeg

For who wanted the daddy issues video …

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kinda in agreement, he’s been bumped down my list, but I’m not sure I could leave ❤
I have to say, every time you post I get the biggest smile cos all I see is Spicy getting a blozzer whilst doing his jigsaw, please don't change it after Xmas, it makes me die! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we hold Mase to really high standards, look at the Grealish thread they forgive him for anything😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.