Mason Mount #61 We don’t have the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m going to say my bit. You may or may not agree but I couldn’t really care less.
You assume Nath is a clout chaser but I can’t name on one hand the amount of photos him and Mason are in together.
His open Instagram profile which boasts a magnificent 10 posts has one photo of Mason from Champions League night.
He has a private one. So what. I know teenagers that have private accounts and a public profile. Doesn’t mean he is clout chasing.
He has been friends with Mason and Dec for years and never once has publicly used them to further himself. He never has outed anything that they have done which he could have done a million times over.
He could have posted when him and Mason were in Paris, when they went to Thorpe Park, all the nights out. Any holiday posts never came from him but from others which included Mason’s family.
But yeah he’s using them to become famous. Naughty Woodchop.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but to me "clout chaser" are 2 of Ben's "friends" who are always insinuating they are his friends and who seem to try to take advantage of him all the time. They are also always posting photos inside his house and etc. One of them had his instagram priv until Ben started to gain more "fame" and after that he made his instagram public and he is always posting something in reference to Ben. All this to try to get attention 😴

Reactions: 6
Right I’m going to say my bit. You may or may not agree but I couldn’t really care less.
You assume Nath is a clout chaser but I can’t name on one hand the amount of photos him and Mason are in together.
His open Instagram profile which boasts a magnificent 10 posts has one photo of Mason from Champions League night.
He has a private one. So what. I know teenagers that have private accounts and a public profile. Doesn’t mean he is clout chasing.
He has been friends with Mason and Dec for years and never once has publicly used them to further himself. He never has outed anything that they have done which he could have done a million times over.
He could have posted when him and Mason were in Paris, when they went to Thorpe Park, all the nights out. Any holiday posts never came from him but from others which included Mason’s family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

he’s clearly a very good and loyal friend -

• Heart
Reactions: 6

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know I temporarily put him in the bin during the crisis that shall not be mentioned again but...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Connections and clout are the same thing.

Guess you just have definitions for clout and connections that are different to the rest of the world 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
He spent the day scrolling through his camera roll trying to find a peng pic of himself to post I just know it 😂 but I'm not complaining 🥵
He defo did!! I can just imagine him thinking what do they want to thirst over today in this camera roll of mine 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.