Mason Mount #60 We all got the ick, goodbye x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a new black and white picture from yesterday match on Getty but I cant get it to upload here. Plus a corridor picture.

They can’t both be right through. If she had a miscarriage then it is to do with her as well.
Can we please not, this is a massively triggering subject for many, including me, I get fed up enough being newly married asking when I’m gunna have a baby without people knowing the full story. So let’s not speculate on someone else, when it’s really no one else’s business.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Any ideas for a new title and poll? Seeing as we’ve hit 50, we should start thinking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There is a new black and white picture from yesterday match on Getty but I cant get it to upload here. Plus a corridor picture.
These ones? 😍 Black and white pics are artsy so I can put that up on a wall at home, right?

Screenshot_20211220-131034_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211220-131043_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Any ideas for a new title and poll? Seeing as we’ve hit 50, we should start thinking about it
We actually haven’t got the ickk, we were being over dramatic dicks. My English teacher would be proud of that poetry 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah that‘s the one. I would say a Christmas themed title but it’s the only the 20th with a possible Chelsea Match before Christmas so it’s a thread or two too soon for one.
The rate at which we go we might have time for two more threads before xmas day 😂😂 but Mase does need to come through with the content for that to happen

Reactions: 2
Agree about not speculating about whether someone has had a miscarriage or not! I find that really inappropriate, although I have never experienced one it really isn’t right to discuss that especially not on this thread. And the last line about it having “something to do with her” is gross and blamey and I’m really not here for it at all :/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Festive Poll idea
What would daddy do with an empty wrapping paper roll/tube (whatever the hell you guys call it 😂)...smack you on the ass, use it as a light saber, pretend it's his dick, etc😂 I wrapped presents yesterday and my kids/husband kept stealing the empty ones...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.