Mason Mount #60 We all got the ick, goodbye x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spicy is sadly likely to leave for Man City, Man U or Newcastle in the summer.
My favorite player also has offers for United, City and Real Madrid, but I don't like any of them, he is about to enter Europe and they are not teams for someone who has just started

Anyway is the gossip about the fertility of Frenkie de Jong on tumblr?
is on twitter, it is a tweet in spanish on a profile with many followers, he said that he's going through a difficult problem for a man and that it has nothing to do with his girlfriend, he liked a tweet that spoke of being sterile, everything this came out because a new account started tweeting about them (data that are real, example which hospital they go to)

Morning everyone!
2 more days to go until I can get into full Christmas mode and Mr P will finally let me open the chocolates! 🐷
I was already familiar with Dappy's jollop monster but obviously I had to take another look and I can confirm it still gives me cockfright! 🤣
Have a wonderful day everyone 💙 I think I'll spend it slowly responding to emails, drinking tea and gazing lovingly at my new favourite pic 😍

View attachment 934111
This pic even has good hand placement to photoshop your head in there 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a Hammer it’ll be a sad day when Dec leaves us. I for one will be in morning. Can’t see it being Newcastle though ☹
Im a Hammer to. I can see it being Newcastle if they manage to stay up this season.

My favorite player also has offers for United, City and Real Madrid, but I don't like any of them, he is about to enter Europe and they are not teams for someone who has just started

is on twitter, it is a tweet in spanish on a profile with many followers, he said that he's going through a difficult problem for a man and that it has nothing to do with his girlfriend, he liked a tweet that spoke of being sterile, everything this came out because a new account started tweeting about them (data that are real, example which hospital they go to)
The good thing is with male infertility the majority of cases are fixable with ICSI. If not then I am sure they will adopt or use a sperm donor.

Im a Hammer to. I can see it being Newcastle if they manage to stay up this season.

The good thing is with male infertility the majority of cases are fixable with ICSI. If not then I am sure they will adopt or use a sperm donor.
i was reading on twitter and they say that a few months ago his girlfriend lost a 3-month-old baby 😔 that may be true bc she disappeared for a while from social networks

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This pic even has good hand placement to photoshop your head in there 🥵
Well spotted 🥵 I assume you only noticed that on the 100th view? I've been stuck in the Joey's apple area for a long time 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They can’t both be right through. If she had a miscarriage then it is to do with her as well.
Let’s not go down this route on this page please , miscarriage is an issue many including myself find triggering Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s not go down this route on this page please , miscarriage is an issue many including myself find triggering Thank you x
100% It’s an awful thing to have to go through and agree completely with how it is triggering ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m posting this cos well why not .... This is what we’re here for!
8987C5B0-2940-416A-B12A-77402C7FEC15.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's that time of year when we have a buffet at work and everyone swarms like locusts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.