Mason Mount #60 We all got the ick, goodbye x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree about not speculating about whether someone has had a miscarriage or not! I find that really inappropriate, although I have never experienced one it really isn’t right to discuss that especially not on this thread. And the last line about it having “something to do with her” is gross and blamey and I’m really not here for it at all :/
Yep that made me feel brilliant that did. 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Could someone please make a new thread so we can leave this miscarriage talk here. There are people that could be reading here that are going through it right now and I would hate for them to feel triggered or ashamed because of a stupid comment written by someone who only joined yesterday. It’s not representative of this thread in the slightest ❤❤❤ Love to anyone who has been through this ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Festive Poll idea
What would daddy do with an empty wrapping paper roll/tube (whatever the hell you guys call it 😂)...smack you on the ass, use it as a light saber, pretend it's his dick, etc😂 I wrapped presents yesterday and my kids/husband kept stealing the empty ones...
All of the above 😅

I’ve been working for 24 minutes and all I’ve done is ring IT for a new password and made a wrap for dinner ☺ #Productive

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think debs is one of those mums hovering with the bin bag whilst they all open presents to hun all the paper straight away?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Title idea. Mason mount don’t be a trout stop giving attention to the ig clout

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Go go go

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.