Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suder34

VIP Member
I should qualify for one every year as I’m over 30. Bit like when you reach 100 and get a telegram from the Queen 🤣🤣🤣

Yes a fellow 35 year old!!
Feel about 55- hazards of having kids so young, they suck all the life out of you! On the plus side it won’t be long till we can go on posh holidayS on our own and leave them here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

jdub

Chatty Member
This is the kind of quality you’d get from a dodgy tattoo shop above a kebab place. Mason baby what were you thinking??
imagine him reading here and being like FFS, why did no one tell me it looks like shit?!?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

amzi

VIP Member
Hold up! Wait! This means there could be a video! Of mason getting this tattoo laying down with no top on….im not ready…yes I fucking am…omg I don’t even know how to feel

• Haha
Reactions: 11

kria

VIP Member
When I was 15 I was sleeping with a 17 year old 🙈 We lasted about 6 months, then from 16 - 17 I had a few ‘relationships’ with peers before meeting Mr Scuffed at 17 and he’s been the only man for me since (I’m 37) 🥰🤮
Mr K and I have been together since i was 18 (I’m also 37) and I had a few ‘relationships’ before that too but they were all a similar age to me, well I didn’t ask all of them but I assume so 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, I’ve never squirted but I would not worry about it happening because men would LOVE it. It’s like a trophy.

Also, I’ve never cum from just sex… been close but never reached peak 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Have to give the magic lamp a rub at the same time

You have such a beautiful way with words xx

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Just going to believe it’s minimal like me to be honest 😂 I won’t hear anything else
It can't be that high unless he has been very busy in the last 12 months. He was with old Voldy for 3 years. This is what I'm going to believe anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Just to expand on this as I’ve given it a lot of thought (as I do with everything FBC related, and rarely with anything work related)

Ronaldo :sick: is probably a contender. But like in a murdery way, rather than a sex way.

I could see Reecey being a dark horse that’s in to it - mainly because he doesn’t want to have to make conversation?

And Timbo is obviously in to this sort of thing…
So conflicted on what reaction to use!
So you'll get both and I'm sure you'll know what is aimed where!
😡
🤣

• Haha