Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so yes I did Google blow job songs and yes, this does exist…
F7A12E0A-B31F-45DE-8C5F-7B02CFAF90B4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There’s so many options i’m gonna have to post more than one aren’t I.

Here’s the first one but realised I could do better.. brb again!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I love the tik tok edits but not when they throw a random one in of him looking about 12!
no no no the weather fetus 😦
I really don't mind a Vitesse or Derby Mason. Obviously not him looking like a child, I'm not a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@jflurker93 don't get me wrong, the video is amazing, and I really appreciate it but....
I have watched it a thousand times instead of doing all the stuff I need to do 🥵 🥵

Love the profile pic too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, just thought of him saying ‘doing such a good job kitten, such a good girl taking my dick’ and I don’t even mind it 🤣🤣🤣 I am most definitely a little bit broken 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I snort-laughed at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Daddy issues ones no I’ve drowned and it’s all my own doing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Ok I totally stand correct about his new TikTok being useless - the eye contact 💦 and thank you @jflurker93 for keeping those videos coming 🔥🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.