Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely curious. Has anyone here? I havent, I don’t know if I could keep a straight face. I’d call Mase anything he wants to be called though obvs
Yeah I’ve never done it. I find it a little bit weird, i think it’s a bit brother-fuckery! I’d obvs do it for Mase though

Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely curious. Has anyone here? I havent, I don’t know if I could keep a straight face. I’d call Mase anything he wants to be called though obvs
Yeah, never. Mr E jokes about me calling him Daddy because I’ve said about Mason but hun, you ain’t that type of Daddy!

Reactions: 14
I couldn't keep a straight face, it doesn't push my buttons, just makes me laugh....and then I'd be snorting like pig and that's really not attractive at any time, especially sexy time

Reactions: 11
Nice to see the Daddy Mase thing doesn’t extend beyond this thread

Reactions: 15
Not me, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face saying that, I wouldn't even do it for Mase.

Reactions: 10
ETA. Tongue!! Again!

that tongue...and that bottom left corner just cleaning off a place for me to sit

Here another one for you to try mason, a lovely christmas themed tik tok

if he did this the FBC would completely meltdown. We would just self destruct

No that’s true, but once she replied ‘ly ’ to one of my comments that time I got sucked in

Who wrote this then?
View attachment 901323
https://giphy.com/Ae7SI3LoPYj8Q
Hiding in the toilets to say omg how fit is he in that green jumper
That. green. jumper. knitted by the flap fairies themselves

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.