Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/mFYTaY7Gth86xnE6N5

Thank you soooo much for the incredible recap and the thread @Smca53

I'm a bit disappointed that you can only see Jorginho's ear

I voted only at Christmas, not something I would even consider doing for anyone else; but you know....Mase deserves a treat from time to time!

Merry Christmas!
Bad timing with the match just about to start but they’re all pre scheduled for upload at 7pm every other day

I can't read it right now butttttt I can't wait to read it

@QueenL Sorry i just saw your post in the other thread about The Amazing Antelope, from personal experience I can't say anything bad- seems decent enough
However, he is sleazy and likes to sleep around, whether he's in a relationship or not
Thanks for the answer! I had a feeling he was going to be like that, at least he is nice outside his womanizer ways.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 10
Excellent recap my friend

Amazing recap!!

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe my excessive Amazon Prime ordering is finally paying off No dodgy stream, what a concept?!

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to alarm anybody but
PEAK DADDY IS OFFICIALLY BACK

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe my excessive Amazon Prime ordering is finally paying off No dodgy stream, what a concept?!
Speaking of Amazon. How much do we have to order for them to do an All or Nothing Chelsea?

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope I have peak Mason one screen & Spicey on the other

(why are people talking to me about their pet gerbils I am trying to watch football here!!!!!!)

Mason, Kai and Pulisic all at once I don’t know if I can cope

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.