Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have an issue with Lauren. She’s not done anything to offend me but I am very jealous that she snuggles up to Dec every night 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone convert this to numerical format I tried and it looks ridiculous I don’t think I’m down with the kids enough to do it xx
M450n M0unt 52 H3 kn0w5 th4t w3’v3 g0t d5ddy i55u35

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone convert this to numerical format I tried and it looks ridiculous I don’t think I’m down with the kids enough to do it xx
M4S0N M0UNT #52: H3 KN0W2 W3V3 G0T D4DDY 1SSU32. IDEMT

🤣🤣🤣 Jesus that was hard

🤣🤣🤣 Jesus that was hard
Added the if destroyed even more true. Taking it right back to 2k4 ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9

🤣🤣🤣 Jesus that was hard

Added the if destroyed even more true. Taking it right back to 2k4 ✌🏻
Do we want his name written like this too? Can I cope with it not looking the same as the past 51? I don’t know if I can 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In other news I’ve fallen down a Spotify hole and listening to the Lizzie Maguire soundtrack 🤣🤣🤣

Do we want his name written like this too? Can I cope with it not looking the same as the past 51? I don’t know if I can 🤣
It gives me a migraine reading it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I didn’t feel like there was sufficient time to do a real recap, so it’s just minimal. Bit like the scraps Masey throws our way

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.