Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives off the vibes that anyone else’s relationship is one big joke and not real because her and Dec were the OG’s.

Sod off love and go sell your pick and mix with your dog
OH PREACH IT!! Maybe I’m a witch but 🤷🏻‍♀️ But Jesus, Lauren just seems as dull as dish water, so bloody boring, no personality & nothing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean okay it's a gossip site and I was just providing gossip but you don't have to believe it...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah jaysus someone could of told me that before I mentioned Bethany and Jenny from the block, they definitely read here after searching their names. 😂😂😂
This valuable piece of information could stopped the scum article... who knew....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is all too much for me on a Thursday night I’m going to listen to some ASMR and go to sleep catch you on the flip side ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title has to be written in numerical form guys. Keep us on the down low 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread Title Suggestion.

Mason Mount #52: He knows that we’ve got daddy issues.

Also 5x2 = 10 😂
Someone convert this to numerical format I tried and it looks ridiculous I don’t think I’m down with the kids enough to do it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am definitely gonna get chucked in the bin for this, but I get mean girls vibe off Lauren. Think it’s because she hangs out with Voldey, and that grates on me. 🙈🙈😩😩😩
I second this…does anyone know if Lauren actually works? Or does she just stay at home all day everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I second this…does anyone know if Lauren actually works? Or does she just stay at home all day everyday
No she also gets her hair and eyelashes and eyebrows done have you not paid attention

• Haha
Reactions: 4
why do you think I call him daddy? 🙄 so he can’t find me on his own thread

Someone convert this to numerical format I tried and it looks ridiculous I don’t think I’m down with the kids enough to do it xx
H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.