Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw i've spilled some tea on the wags thread, basically a engaged/married footbalLer at a club also has a girlfriend that wifey doesn't know about. I can't mention the club For there Could be consequences 👀
Is this not normal footballer behaviour or do I just have really low expectations?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, after this conversation, I feel very boring saying this but I'm going book and wine shopping 😂 wyld!
I'll be back in time for the match. Behave, Tommy T :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this not normal footballer behaviour or do I just have really low expectations?
This is how I feel. I’m always more taken aback and interested when someone suggests that a particular footballer is loyal 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
So, after thinking about this even more…

Does the lolly not break? because I swear as soon as I touch an ice lolly half of it falls off the stick.
Well I haven't had any break on me, but I imagine they could break, yes.

Can I ask, does the cold not get a bit painful? I imagine it’s not a pleasant feeling. 🤣
I suppose it depends. I actually quite enjoyed the weird cold feeling. But if you kept inserting more lollies I suppose it would hurt. Depends what you're in to as well, whether you enjoy the sensation or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I haven't had any break on me, but I imagine they could break, yes.

I suppose it depends. I actually quite enjoyed the weird cold feeling. But if you kept inserting more lollies I suppose it would hurt. Depends what you're in to as well, whether you enjoy the sensation or not.
I’ll be honest - nothing is going up my bum 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, you put more than one in at a time?!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought so too, which is so sad. The guy I spoke to who used to work for the City media team said they’re all the same, not faithful, they have nothing to except train and shag 😳

I’ll be honest - nothing is going up my bum 😶
I tried bum fun with my ex ‘as a treat for him’ as he’d been begging for me to try it. I hated it and then he dumped me 3 days later. This was 8 years ago and I’m still fuming about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought so too, which is so sad. The guy I spoke to who used to work for the City media team said they’re all the same, not faithful, they have nothing to except train and shag 😳
Not just footballers, cricketers are the same…

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Angry
Right folks I feel like this needs to be discussed. It is on our level, I'm almost nervous about some responses. 🤣🤣 I'm a firm No.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Right folks I feel like this needs to be discussed. It is on our level, I'm almost nervous about some responses. 🤣🤣 I'm a firm No.

I don’t understand… my mug I use isn’t made of plastic to begin with? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.