Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
to begin, I don't even know what these candies are 😂

second, I could listen to him talk. all. day. 😩

third, why is this not my real life😑
Wait, you don't have that in the US? I swear I've eaten those things while I was there :oops: I'm shocked right now. Was it all a dream? Did I buy them at the airport? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

QueenL

VIP Member
BUT… I’ll explain my reasoning now because I as much as my first reaction was shag, I had a long hard think about it 😉 and this was the outcome

If I decline 500k and shag him it goes two ways;
1. Best Bang Ever (will be devastated I’d never get his D again)
2. Worst Bang Ever (will be devastated I gave up 500k for his D) Even if it was average sex, I’d be annoyed.

If I accept 500k it only has one outcome;
I won’t know what it’s like to shag daddy but… you can’t miss what you never had and I’ve got half a mil in the bank 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just love how much effort you have put into this!!

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I sometimes stop myself from using gifs here because I use them all the time on WhatsApp as inside jokes and when I'm about to hit send I realize you don't know the joke 😂 and I'm weird enough already.

• Haha

Wiola

People at the tram must think I'm mentally ill, firstly I was howling from anal teasers talk, then I nearly had a heart attack from Chilly's IG. What a journey
I’m pissed off because I replied to Bartosz’s Q&A AGAIN asking if I could lick his face AGAIN and he ignored me AGAIN

If you want you can actually ask him in two of his languages, I know someone who could help you with polish...
Gerard well and truly needs to be fast tracked to the recycling plant. I’ve just had him moaning because I missed some dust on the surround sound and there’s finger prints on the fridge.
He has hands, nobody is forbidding him from doing it himself if he has a problem

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Petition for Daddy to be the next James Bond and im first in line for Bond girl audition. The audition is a shag…
I love the photos and totes agree but the song was the one from that terrible NPB TikTok someone shared a few threads ago 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7