Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Mason must have read my post last night about hoping for a suit TikTok. It’s recycled but I’ll take anything to see that tux again 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Chani10

VIP Member
I haven't watched the video but I can do splits if you need someone to do them. That and playing tennis. The rest I'm rubbish at 😂

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member

well that’s disappointing.. all this footage and this is what they post?
No, I'm sorry, he is getting really lazy with these last TikToks

Kai? He's got the money 😂 😂 And can help with the lessons.
I never wanted to be famous, but I wouldn't mind it as much if I was important enough to have designers begging me to use the clothes they hide from everyone else. Her power! It's Zendaya's world and we, thankfully, live in it.

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
‘The sanitary crisis’ did we cause that with all our tampon and pad throwing? 🤣

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I have "good" news and "bad" news 😂
The "bad" news (because literally, no one cares) is that we were lied to. The Versace suit was not custom made. Hence why Versace doesn't give a damn about Mason wearing it. The "good" news is that you can dress your OH (or yourselves, I'm sure you'll look fab) as Mason for Christmas for an affordable 2,640 pounds. Unless you also want a shirt and trousers. Then it's more expensive. I just saw the jacket at the store.
Carlotta, you failed....Mase deserved custom made.....😡

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Haha. I’m 5 years older than my brother and I remember telling him that he would get his owl and letter for Hogwarts when he turned 11 coz really I was at Hogwarts and he believed me! 🤣
This is brilliant 😂😂😂 My siblings collect anything from duvets, cushions and stationery. Both have dressing gowns with that look like a wizard cloak. 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I’m off out for tea to the aptly named fat boar 🤣 hope everyone has a nice evening. Sound the alarm if there’s any naked daddy pics ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha