Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing recap as always!!! They’re always the thing I look forward to the most

(I’ll get some content for you next time I go huns cause my hands were so cold I couldn’t work my phone on Sunday! So shout out to @jflurker93 for getting all the content )

Reactions: 12
Petition for Daddy to be the next James Bond and im first in line for Bond girl audition. The audition is a shag…
I love the photos and totes agree but the song was the one from that terrible NPB TikTok someone shared a few threads ago

Reactions: 7
I can't believe Versace (who I follow on SM for reasons I don't understand) aren't posting about Mason. Not one thing.
Did he steal the clothes and they don't know?

Reactions: 10
I can't believe Versace (who I follow on SM for reasons I don't understand) aren't posting about Mason. Not one thing.
Did he steal the clothes and they don't know?
I think they would've if he went to Paris

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.