Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never look at ham or baguettes in the same way either
Forgot to add those to the list, I knew there were more

I wonder if Mason would be proud of his fan club or not

Reactions: 12
We’re still waiting for you to own up to laying sex eggs

Reactions: 11
I'm scared you'll all think less of me if you know I'm the table-shitting-tuppence-egg-anal-jam deviant

Reactions: 14
Oh my god! How have we never thought of calling them ‘seggs’ - like how the tiktok teens spell sex on their weird videos!

I love that tonight was going to be a "let's watch a movie and relax" kind of night and it ended up with me laughing so hard I cried and dancing around the house listening to music I'm literally exhausted right now

Reactions: 12
Forgot to add those to the list, I knew there were more

I wonder if Mason would be proud of his fan club or not
of course! He's like a proud Daddy when he checks in to see what kind of shithousery we've come up with today. He knows he would never be bored with any of us

of course! He's like a proud Daddy when he checks in to see what kind of shithousery we've come up with today. He knows he would never be bored with any of us

You know you’ve achieved something in life when you have a fan club like this!

Reactions: 9
And this ladies and gents is how we are at 50 threads
I know! He posted a TikTok today and we spent about 5 seconds saying how shit it was that it was recycled content and then moved right along.

Reactions: 17
Your cat

One of my uni mates had a mate from home who had some kind of sexual escapade with jam. She became known as Anal Jam from then on
https://giphy.com/fqhLlVfYb0CQhpLLpG
"Your mate" yeah, of course we believe you....

This is a mostly judgement-free zone (I would say Ratboy is the exception). So you are safe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.