Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
I mean if they’re gonna lurk here they could at least publish an article about The FBC so Mason might actually find out he has a fan club that isn’t made up of teenagers.

If you ain’t helping us out, get fucked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This might sound dramatic, but if his dark chocolate brown buttery beautiful eyes were the last thing I saw before I died, I’d die a very happy girl.
I get that. Not dramatic at all. Perfectly reasonable.

Staring into those beautiful deep chocolate orbs would make death the most peaceful content moment of life. What better way to go out.

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
I actually just want to go bed and cry because Mase doesn’t know I exist🤣🤣🤣
It’s just so upsetting that the man I want to have sex with more than any other man in the world, after Mr Scuffed obvs (that’s a lie), doesn’t even know my name. Thank god I have you guys to share in my pain 😭😂😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
@laylavd for some reason I’ve just remembered the time that guy at your work got his Mason’s confused and he caused a lot of FBC sadness hhahahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jdub

Chatty Member
When he has a mullet I’m claiming him and not sharing him! All this hate is too much! I’m gonna get the tik tok teens to make an edit of me to sad music #stopthehate #bekind #dontsexualise
I'd still fuck him with a mullet...I don't need look at the back of his head 😉

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
News articles implying he pulled out of the England squad to go shag some model in Paris are not fitting with the Chelsea poster boy image 😬
Exactly. If it was any other random weekend, who cares? But that weekend in particular...

Also, because we were talking about engagement on IG on Chilly's thread, I went to check Mason's IG and the post that has performed the best in the last couple of months is the photos from Portsmouth. So more of "Masey family boy being cute", please. That's what the people want.

• Heart

jujuondabeat

Chatty Member
He added the 'you're going to have to wait for a while' after he saw himself getting mugged off by us in the threads 😂

• Haha