Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worried? Stop with the fliping me off. Another thing to your girls, who apparently has the "ick" about me. *I DONT F*** HAVE CRABS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT* Im bloody tired of this bullshit
I mean, I put you in the top 5. Gotta count for something right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Worried? Stop with the fliping me off. Another thing to your girls, who apparently has the "ick" about me. *I DONT F*** HAVE CRABS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT* Im bloody tired of this bullshit
Oh babe! I’m sorry you feel this way ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
what do you have then?....😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
somebody give this guy a blozzer so that he will calm down a bit. I would but I'm ACROSS THE bleeping OCEAN
oh I’ll do it…I thought he loved me once upon a time 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never said you were riddled! 😁
I have space for a back up since Kepa made the list! 😘 ( just keeping him sweet girls, got to keep on the good side )

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Excuse me Mr Benjamin James Chilwell., You’re my number 2. Even with this atrocious attitude.
It seems you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today though.
Are you okay? You looked in a lot of pain last night?

Once your knee is better do you fancy taking me to Paris? I promise I’m good for the blozzers x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I came here to share a beautiful video of Declan but that can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never said you were riddled! 😁
I have space for a back up since Kepa made the list! 😘 ( just keeping him sweet girls, got to keep on the good side )
now you're on the train?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.