Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one or two more if you need them @MrsGrealish ๐Ÿ˜‰
Bring them. This fingering scene is proving elusive.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. โ€œIโ€™ve got you.โ€ He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriendโ€™s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love these pics and those fingers but those nails in the last pic eeeekkkkkk! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
He looks really handsome and he has nice fingers but his nails in the last one....

I've permanently blocked out the nails. I don't even notice them anymore.

Bring them. This fingering scene is proving elusive.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. โ€œIโ€™ve got you.โ€ He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriendโ€™s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.
Honestly the first one of these is ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ

Screenshot_20210823-165009_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210906-151651_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-102133_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.