Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so that Amazon prime advert. Why was it Lukaku and not Mason coming out of that box. Would have MADE MY DAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure they'll be back in a bit. They had to go because their mum shouted them down from their room for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whoever it is, is good for the entertainment,
Also no grown man is using the term sweet cheeks! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok now the drama is over I can show you what I saw in sainsburys… I am honestly being trolled 24/7 by this now.

It’s haunting me.

08717935-6B89-41B5-9752-9C89B6262B42.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As much as I’ve found it entertaining, it’s just seems like it’s a wanna be fuckboy on the wind up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as I’ve found it entertaining, it’s just seems like it’s a wanna be fuckboy on the wind up.
Absolutely of course it is, as if one of them would come on here and do that! But It does show how funny we all actually are, anyone walking in and reading would think we actually believe it! @zazamagic - prove me wrong 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good job none of us are taking it seriously then 😂😂

If Chilly really did come on here we wouldn't be asking if he was providing transport or saying we needed to check the rota at work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.