Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob informed me it was 3-0 and then a girl piped up saying she was a Chelsea fan so I was like OH FRIEND

So obviously I got way too ahead of myself and said oh I’m a City fan but a slut for Chelsea because they have the hottest team in the Prem.

Then Rob asked me who else I liked other than Mason so I ran off a list 😂😂😂

Anyway… she said ‘oh really, I don’t know any of the current players just the likes of Lampard & Terry’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just said to the OH mason looks a bit pale and drawnout . head response “He probably not been able to book his sunbed this week”
I feel like my boyf supports my Mason love. He was on FIFA LN and made an effort to interrupt me in the thread drama and say he’s picked Mason (your boyfriend were his words) in his team because he’s “sick” 🤣🤣. I think I’ll keep him another week. Although he put his red football socks in my white bedding wash 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Chani10 our other Mason has COVID :cry: Hope he recovers better than Henderson.

Just said to the OH mason looks a bit pale and drawnout . head response “He probably not been able to book his sunbed this week”

What he needs is a couple of meals and to lose his razor!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.