Mason Mount #42 Daddy’s TikTok tongue action sent us in a fizz, the teens want to know who Raya is!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is NPB ok? She followed the latest insta girl that mason followed and salt bae. She definitely stalking him. At this point mason needs a restraining order for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Fully under my spell 😂 he's offered me some tickets in the nosebleed seats if I'll be his sneaky link!
You’ll be really pleased to know that Tallia’s song “Broken” is now available to watch on YouTube.
Did you give Mase a quick Blozzer before he went to Debs and Tony’s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ll be really pleased to know that Tallia’s song “Broken” is now available to watch on YouTube.
Did you give Mase a quick Blozzer before he went to Debs and Tony’s 🤣🤣🤣
Oh what a shame, I won't be able to watch it as my YouTube is also "Broken" 🤣
Of course 👍🏻and it's OK because I love him 😂

Is the Jodlopp on yet?🤣
He wasn’t keen on the Jodlopp, he's not as obedient as Timbo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@jflurker93 hope you’re ok! ❤

Yeah not going to lie… I voted Nath

@nellyloz123 if you haven’t guessed already I love me a bit of FaceApp 😂 I did have to have quite extensive surgery to put my face back together after a car crash though so every little helps 😂

326E1888-02D8-4ACA-B5F4-5C5DBFC185F8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.