Mason Mount #42 Daddy’s TikTok tongue action sent us in a fizz, the teens want to know who Raya is!?

Who has better ‘ceps? Mason or Nathan

• Mason

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Nathan

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
📊 Poll results 📊

With a landslide 69% (meal for two oi oi 😉) the FBC & lurkers decided Tallia “InstaBaddie” Storm’s “sneaky link” doesn’t actually exist. @MrsGrealish also heard on the grapevine that Sean Dyche was the sneaky link!

⚽ Chilly flew in another member of his international harem, where she had an adult sleep over at his house. Let’s hope he’s got plenty of antibiotics stocked up in that bathroom!

⚽ Combat Gaming have another live stream this coming weekend which includes @keylimepie husband Nathan looking like a GI Joe/sculptured Terminator.

That’s a very big gun you have there Nath 👀
EF84FBF1-C7AD-4926-ADA2-B15F55F225CE.jpeg

⚽ Members of the FBC stated who they would shag, marry, kill out of Grandad, Snail & Ratboy. The results varied as tbh it’s slim pickings with those choices!

⚽ We’re still not over daddy being clean shaven. Mason Trout strikes again.

⚽ Over in the Chilly thread, we came to the conclusion that if Mason likes an Instahoe’s picture, he’s automatically shagging them all. At the same time. Whilst he’s been M.I.A. Still 💔 Mia and Mason are no more 😭

⚽ The deluded TikTok teens we’re back in force and STILL don’t believe Jack would cheat on Sasha. But he liked her last post so they must be ok!

⚽ @jlflurker93 shared part 2 of the bridge tour smut. 🤠

⚽ I introduced Zaza to a hunky picture of her husband on a banana boat and all I’ll say is BICEPS 💪
5998451E-E83D-4C32-A0DE-4AE1223E16E9.jpeg

⚽ Keylimepie was eyeflirting with a rep at her office and I heard Nathan was devastated and hasn’t stopped crying into his mini Kleenex

⚽ @Eden246 found some gorgeous baguette slippers to add to the FBC official uniform.
⚽ Another TikTok appeared of Mason’s trademark smile dropping faster than the FBC’s knickers and now were all riddled with anxiety that this could happen to one of us and we could never come back from it…..
⚽ Keylimepie and Tallia are now full on besties! Remember us when you’re famous. Go pre-save her new song peeps💓
2939E733-E2EA-4C02-ACCF-A0CDDF31DC40.jpeg

⚽ Wet Wednesday 💦 did not disappoint once again as we were given a strange but sexy video of Daddy licking honeycomb viciously and we were flooded!
9C32F28C-E3B1-498C-B3B2-CBADCB222A93.jpeg

⚽ We we’re also ecstatic to know Mason still has his Argos canisters 💜

⚽ The TikTok teens had us in stitches thinking Raya was another of Lightbulbs acquaintances
⚽ The FBC took a stand to TikTok knobs who put their 2 pence in and accuse girls of only liking football for the fit men. Yes that is an added bonus but don’t go there hun ✌🏻 Apparently if we can name 15 La Liga players then we are worthy of liking football….
⚽ The age is slow long declining in who PunkRocker finds attractive. As long as they’re not a minor then no judgement from me….

⚽ Apparently you’re rich and spoilt if you go to Alton Towers

⚽ We we’re mentioned on Tumblr again. Apparently teens think women are only good for keeping a house and looking after their husband and kids. We really need to go outside more!

⚽ BUTTERNIPS IS BACK! 👋 I wonder what it was about the tie dye jumper that they felt THAT would cement their dearly missed return.
⚽ Lightbulb has apparently been dating ANOTHER gal behind sashas. Back. Tbh I’ve lost count now 🤷‍♂️

⚽ We we’re given a snippet of Mrs G’s Bentley smut 😍

⚽ A lurker who’s not a fan of Mason but keeps up to date with his insta followers alluded us to another Instahoe he’s followed. There’s only one GIF that sums this information up….

⚽ We all miss Spicey 💜

⚽ Mason visited his old school and wore an official school coat that made him look like the hot PE teacher. Quite frankly, if he was my PE teacher I would be staying behind for “extra curriculum” (obviously not a minor before any lurkers start)

4E8FFDC6-1F46-4A7D-A378-A125CCAA4E3E.jpeg

⚽ Bumblebee/Punk Rocker said Mason gives off Marlon Dingle vibes and I’ve never read something more traumatising but hilarious 🤣🤣
7178380D-580E-4114-A204-1EDADE4F314D.jpeg

⚽ Mason recycled his trust cargo trouser and hoody combo. We love it so much!
51276A9A-9816-4298-AB4D-2D881B216F89.jpeg

Remember to read the Wiki if you’re new. Only give blozzers to people you love and women are only good for cooking & cleaning according to Gen Z Teens….

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Great recap @nellyloz123 👏🏼 I’ll take a minute to think about the poll. I’m loyal to Mase but Nathan’s guns are nothing short of impressive!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not quite mason related but looks like Spicy is up and about at winter wonderland 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
📊 Poll results 📊

With a landslide 69% (meal for two oi oi 😉) the FBC & lurkers decided Tallia “InstaBaddie” Storm’s “sneaky link” doesn’t actually exist. @MrsGrealish also heard on the grapevine that Sean Dyche was the sneaky link!

⚽ Chilly flew in another member of his international harem, where she had an adult sleep over at his house. Let’s hope he’s got plenty of antibiotics stocked up in that bathroom!

⚽ Combat Gaming have another live stream this coming weekend which includes @keylimepie husband Nathan looking like a GI Joe/sculptured Terminator.

That’s a very big gun you have there Nath 👀
View attachment 874364

⚽ Members of the FBC stated who they would shag, marry, kill out of Grandad, Snail & Ratboy. The results varied as tbh it’s slim pickings with those choices!

⚽ We’re still not over daddy being clean shaven. Mason Trout strikes again.

⚽ Over in the Chilly thread, we came to the conclusion that if Mason likes an Instahoe’s picture, he’s automatically shagging them all. At the same time. Whilst he’s been M.I.A. Still 💔 Mia and Mason are no more 😭

⚽ The deluded TikTok teens we’re back in force and STILL don’t believe Jack would cheat on Sasha. But he liked her last post so they must be ok!

⚽ @jlflurker93 shared part 2 of the bridge tour smut. 🤠

⚽ I introduced Zaza to a hunky picture of her husband on a banana boat and all I’ll say is BICEPS 💪
View attachment 874374

⚽ Keylimepie was eyeflirting with a rep at her office and I heard Nathan was devastated and hasn’t stopped crying into his mini Kleenex

⚽ @Eden246 found some gorgeous baguette slippers to add to the FBC official uniform.
⚽ Another TikTok appeared of Mason’s trademark smile dropping faster than the FBC’s knickers and now were all riddled with anxiety that this could happen to one of us and we could never come back from it…..
⚽ Keylimepie and Tallia are now full on besties! Remember us when you’re famous. Go pre-save her new song peeps💓
View attachment 874384
⚽ Wet Wednesday 💦 did not disappoint once again as we were given a strange but sexy video of Daddy licking honeycomb viciously and we were flooded!
View attachment 874387

⚽ We we’re also ecstatic to know Mason still has his Argos canisters 💜

⚽ The TikTok teens had us in stitches thinking Raya was another of Lightbulbs acquaintances
⚽ The FBC took a stand to TikTok knobs who put their 2 pence in and accuse girls of only liking football for the fit men. Yes that is an added bonus but don’t go there hun ✌🏻 Apparently if we can name 15 La Liga players then we are worthy of liking football….
⚽ The age is slow long declining in who PunkRocker finds attractive. As long as they’re not a minor then no judgement from me….

⚽ Apparently you’re rich and spoilt if you go to Alton Towers

⚽ We we’re mentioned on Tumblr again. Apparently teens think women are only good for keeping a house and looking after their husband and kids. We really need to go outside more!

⚽ BUTTERNIPS IS BACK! 👋 I wonder what it was about the tie dye jumper that they felt THAT would cement their dearly missed return.
⚽ Lightbulb has apparently been dating ANOTHER gal behind sashas. Back. Tbh I’ve lost count now 🤷‍♂️

⚽ We we’re given a snippet of Mrs G’s Bentley smut 😍

⚽ A lurker who’s not a fan of Mason but keeps up to date with his insta followers alluded us to another Instahoe he’s followed. There’s only one GIF that sums this information up….

⚽ We all miss Spicey 💜

⚽ Mason visited his old school and wore an official school coat that made him look like the hot PE teacher. Quite frankly, if he was my PE teacher I would be staying behind for “extra curriculum” (obviously not a minor before any lurkers start)

View attachment 874395

⚽ Bumblebee/Punk Rocker said Mason gives off Marlon Dingle vibes and I’ve never read something more traumatising but hilarious 🤣🤣
View attachment 874402
⚽ Mason recycled his trust cargo trouser and hoody combo. We love it so much!
View attachment 874405

Remember to read the Wiki if you’re new. Only give blozzers to people you love and women are only good for cooking & cleaning according to Gen Z Teens….

Excellent work on the recap! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
The poll is going to take some consideration, I’d usually go Mase without a second thought but I’m not sure he even has any muscle left now, poor skinny boy! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tests all clear, heart rate eventually came down (probably when I stopped drooling over daddy) but they’re requesting an urgent monitor to check my heart at home.

She thinks it’s from the jab though 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not quite mason related but looks like Spicy is up and about at winter wonderland 😊
It looks like all the celebs have gone tonight as the internet says it doesn’t open until tomorrow. Rochelle Humes is there and I thought it looked very quiet!

Reactions: 4
Can't mix with the peasants, huh Dec? 😂
I think our market opens next week. I cannot wait!!! ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
winter wonderland opens tomorrow to the public. This is the ‘premier’ full of love island stars, instahoes and Spicy
Has anyone ever seen any instahoes irl? Because by looking at mases latest insta girl and the previous girls they all seem to love some photoshop and heavily filtered ig story’s I highly doubt any of them look like there profiles 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.