Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny flutters….mase we love you but please bring the daddyness back

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I know I've been asking for content for days....and my brain was clearly going on a weird spiral with Dias and all that but come on! Trout, there was no need to shave!!

Don't get me wrong I would still do but now I would feel guilty, he looks like a teen 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I know I've been asking for content for days....and my brain was clearly going on a weird spiral with Dias and all that but come on! Trout, there was no need to shave!!

Don't get me wrong I would still do but now I would feel guilty, he looks like a teen 😭 😭
YOU ARS CORRECT!!
Trout is back.

Title tweak

Mason Mount #41: Facial hair is on the decline, Trout is back looking like a year nine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.