Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@nellyloz123 just read her comments about getting chilly shirt. If he has managed to get that to her from where she sitting. He in the wrong sport, needs to take up cricket.

Reactions: 10
@nellyloz123 just read her comments about getting chilly shirt. If he has managed to get that to her from where she sitting. He in the wrong sport, needs to take up cricket.
Well, he did play cricket and apparently was better at it than football. But she's still full of shit

Reactions: 11
Hahahah honestly people were saying where is the pics and she said on my private insta?! Okay then pet I believe you

Reactions: 8
Hahahah honestly people were saying where is the pics and she said on my private insta?! Okay then pet I believe you
He probably gave it to her and asked her to wear it while he was giving her one on the middle of the pitch at half time…

Still catching up from today. Just saw the training pic. Mason got some tan from Portugal. Some would go as far as saying he wasn’t there.

Kane needs to stop being selfish - let someone else have a go!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.