Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The incorrect punctuation on the first one has irritated me but I'm willing to overlook it this once 😂
HE DOES HAVE THE PASSWORD!
if your job was to reply to these post and you made a grammatical mistake, you would be fired. It’s makes me all warm and fuzzy to think these super sweet comments are from him 🥰🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh well, if he’s only faithful when they’re actually together then that’s alright then. He’s clearly fabulous boyfriend material 🤦🏽‍♀️
he sounds like a supermarket own brand version of JG!
Yes! I was thinking the same. I feel like all the footballers on the Avengers groupchat are really unfaithful to their partners.

Conor Gallagher is so beautiful and so sexy. He makes my dick hard. 😂😂

View attachment 865238

View attachment 865239

View attachment 865241
Don't usually like blondes but his body 👌👌

Reactions: 4
I’m stuck on the train, I can’t get off.
I don’t want to anyway
What’s this about his big willy being pretty? 👀

I’ve finally recapped the thread so far, god we talk so much tit.

Any title suggestions?
#40 At this point we’d take a catfish, or a wonky version off Wish

Where you at Mason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you know what’s really disappointing (apart from Mase and his lack of content, obvs), the fact that twice in the last 24 hours you people have got my hopes up about seeing some willy! First JG and then I got excited and thought someone had posted Chilly’s pretty fat one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know what’s really disappointing (apart from Mase and his lack of content, obvs), the fact that twice in the last 24 hours you people have got my hopes up about seeing some willy! First JG and then I got excited and thought someone had posted Chilly’s pretty fat one! 🤣
The worst bit is I brought both those bits of info to this thread- just call me blue balls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.