Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
This is sheer cruelty @jflurker93

View attachment 861272

I’ve gone for
- they’re GOATS (because his facial expression when Debs just wasn’t getting what he was saying ended me)
- I still look as good as ever (because you’ve got to admire the confidence)
I had a similar reaction when I realised I couldn’t vote for all of them! 🤣
I’m glad someone went for GOATS because that was my 3rd choice. It was a tough decision but I went ‘still look as good as ever’ and ‘big T’ I love the way he says ‘goat-th’ though and his annoyance at Debs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I’m going to Manchester tomorrow and realised the markets start today. @jflurker93 ill see if there’s any more ideas for Winter Wonderland smut I can pick up 🤣🤣

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’m going to Manchester tomorrow and realised the markets start today. @jflurker93 ill see if there’s any more ideas for Winter Wonderland smut I can pick up 🤣🤣
Winter Wonderland is finished and there’s no smut just fluff!
I hate manchester markets theyre vile and I avoid them like the plague 😂😂 have fun though!

Mate we went for exactly the same ones

I love his little vulnerable look of realisation ‘people would pay 🥺

And the way he sounds exactly like Dec ‘nah somethings gone wrong ere’
we both like 19 year olds too… are we the same person? 😲😲😲

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
He seems like a right laugh, he’s definitely got be in attendance for the next FBC night out/ camping trip
6DE421CC-2E59-4689-BE9D-61EAC04AA57E.gif

I’m going to the Emirates next month and sit right behind the subs bench.. might take a leaf out of the TikTok teens book and shout at him… tho sure mama Mensa will do it for me!

Never mind that I’m in London to celebrate being 36 🤦🏼‍♀️ I did get asked for ID for a red bull last week though so happy days 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha