Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
You’re wrapping what?? I’m in complete denial that there’s only 6 weeks til Christmas! I love it but I’m so unprepared 😂
I’m the same I’ve not bought one thing! Every year I say I’m gonna start early and then never do 😂

Reactions: 2

kria

VIP Member
Me after just writing an absolutely delightful lazy morning hungover sex session with Mason. Why is this not my real life.

I could do with reading this right now! Although I would probably cry about it not being my life 😫🤣

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
Someone get the bloke a 3ltr of Frosty Jacks 🤣🤣

I have to admit… I’ve never drank a whole pint. I’ve sipped it but it knocks me sick 🥶🥶
It's ok if you didn't like it, lots of people don't really like beer, but at least you have tried it!

When we go to our wyld night I'm buying him one!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Cheese sandwich - I forgot that’s what you order 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO:

I don’t love the McDonald’s veggie options but they had the good fries🙁 KFC halloumi burger is👌 (although it’s like strips of halloumi fingers so maybe don’t bother:ROFLMAO:)
kfc halloumi burger? WHAT?

kria

VIP Member
What have you ordered?

I'm thinking about what to have but because there's a minimum order, I'll end up with too much and feel like a fatty 🐷😂
I’m actually not sure, Mr K has ordered it. We’ll definitely have too much and I’ll 100% feel like a fatty and I really won’t care - too tired to care about anything today 🤣

There will def be a curry each, rice each, popadoms, naan each and probably some other bits 🤤🤣

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
After all the comments I made about the Arsenal team being so unattractive… I keep finding myself drawn to ramsdale! Maybe because he is actually hilarious 😂

Do I need to get in the box?
He seems like a right laugh, he’s definitely got be in attendance for the next FBC night out/ camping trip

• Haha