Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
She’s really pretty, I’ve only ever seen her with no makeup on too. And she’s so lovely, I was scared when I first went a few years back as a lot of beauticians can be right bitches can’t they but she’s so nice.

My brother also knows where he lives, he’s worked on his house 😂

I’m about to go breaking bad and do my lateral flow now my friend has finally dropped it off 🙈
Good luck! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1

jflurker93

VIP Member
Allergic to the office? Sounds like a real thing to me 🤷‍♀️ 😂

By the way, I'm watching a video about BMTH and the guy (who likes the band a lot) says that they used to be a band with a bit of hype because they had a cute frontman 😂 We don't disagree.
I think it could be, might put in a request to work from home for the foreseeable.

Cute? He’s more than bloody cute. I love him and I knew I was going to lose my head when I saw them live, but seeing him in person was something else. He’s an absolute angel but in person he’s even more dreamy.

That’s why I’m terrified of seeing Mason at the City game, it’s going to send my obsession into overdrive 🥵

• Haha

kelseyk997

Her name been put out on TikTok this week as dating him. So probably trying look like she is by refollowing him. Probably wants people believe they are on holiday together 😂😂
What tiktok is this? I seen her mentioned a while back on a fan page but there is no proof which makes me think it’s her and talia putting themselves out there 🧐

• Haha

kelseyk997

bethany moore is too desperate, she was after shawn mendes for a long time and he only fucked her once he went to london in 2019
I acc remember her always putting the Manchester United games on her Instagram stories with a glass of wine when she first started following mctominay 😂 at this rate we need another bin 😅

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Speaking of cringe videos and men’s arses who I’m so far up I wear them like a smurf hat…

This knocked me sick the first time I watched it but I am still a simp for Oli Sykes 🥵💦

I love it 😂 😂
That's what you say to him, right?

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
If he was interested he would of followed her first time round, he didn’t even follow her off his private. The fbi checked. Let it go you desperate hoe.
Have you checked if she has a private that he might follow from his private? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha