Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
I’m home and tucked up in bed.
Somehow feel a bit better already, I think I’m just allergic to the office atm.

Surely they’ve got a new person in managing the media and they’re just not up to scratch?
Unless they didn’t get our list of demands this time?
Allergic to the office? Sounds like a real thing to me 🤷‍♀️ 😂

By the way, I'm watching a video about BMTH and the guy (who likes the band a lot) says that they used to be a band with a bit of hype because they had a cute frontman 😂 We don't disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Afraid not. After speaking to my GP first thing this morning, I have spent all day in A&E and been told I have pneumonia 😩 I've been packed off home with lots of drugs and been told to go to bed

Finally caught up. What the hell has gone on today? 😂😂
Oh Geraldine I hope you’re okay. I had this in September and it’s awful. I can’t compare to covid as not had it but feel your pain. Get plenty of rest and fluids hope you feel better soon ❤❤

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
Ok, I'm giving you two options again and don't say both because I rather embarrass myself only once per day 😂 Do you want to see a silly "model" outfit or me thinking I'm the shit and kinda looking like an instabaddie in Mykonos, of all places? 😂

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I can

I watched her YouTube I could never imagine her and mase 😂 she also looks older which is a positive for FBC if it is true (which it is not)

Creasing 😂😂😂
Yep can just imagine him and her and the two bestie talia and tessie hanging out. My brain struggling with a refollow from her meaning he in a 1900s hotel in Madeira

• Haha

Edaz17

fan pages thinking he chilling on a boat with an insta hoe. In reality he laughing to himself about uploading a TikTok about botox and big T 😂😂
Where are you seeing this fans are saying that i wanna see what they are saying 😂😂 maybe he flow to get a the filer out of his lips 😂

kria

VIP Member
Ok, I'm giving you two options again and don't say both because I rather embarrass myself only once per day 😂 Do you want to see a silly "model" outfit or me thinking I'm the shit and kinda looking like an instabaddie in Mykonos, of all places? 😂

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
For me, it's also the fact that JG reminds me of my ex and well, yeah. That's not good 😂

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
What in the world is that?! I would literally just go and buy a baguette if I wanted to carry a baguette around 😂
It's actually a pretty simple design for that brand.
But nah, instabaddies aren't high fashion. They're more into Boohoo and stuff like that 😂

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
FFS Mase, I’m glad you went down the route of starving yourself for a few days and not getting lipo on your chubby tummy.

I don’t even want to sexualise him tonight, I just want him to come and be big spoon, play with my hair, stroke my arm and watch moana with me 🥺🥺

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
Do we know why Dec withdrew? Injury or illness?
Maybe he misses Mase, and couldn't handle being there without his bff. I did that kind of thing in primary school, just so I wouldn't be anywhere without my bff.
i read that it was due to discomfort in the thigh

kria

VIP Member
I’m really hoping it’s just his phone or something.

It’s like when the England admin on insta asks “who do you want to see?” I always wonder - who the fuck are these people answering with “Southgate”?
No one, the admin just does it so he doesn’t feel left out 🤣

• Haha