Mason Mount #37 He’s 37 Tattle Threads Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me on the phone to my mum to ask her if it’s okay if I talk on the internet about how much I wanna shag Mason Mount

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I don’t want to kill the vibe for anyone but my mum was a dentist and I bet those infected wisdom teeth bloody honked 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Me on the phone to my mum to ask her if it’s okay if I talk on the internet about how much I wanna shag Mason Mount

I dare not ask my mother again after she said mason looks young enough for me to have birthed him! Cheers mother!
You’ll all be thrilled to know that mum has invited me to dinner Friday night- but I said we have to watch the football, she’s agreed to give me her views on the players 🤣 she’s actually looking forward to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I dare not ask my mother again after she said mason looks young enough for me to have birthed him! Cheers mother!
You’ll all be thrilled to know that mum has invited me to dinner Friday night- but I said we have to watch the football, she’s agreed to give me her views on the players 🤣 she’s actually looking forward to it
I daren’t ask you to ask her opinion on Little Phil!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum only allows me to stalk Kai (or any other Leverkusen player, really). So I guess I can't meet Mason and that's why I'm so jealous of the CSS 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sad that Mason wasn't at SGP but the teens need to relax, it was a wisdom tooth; he is not dying :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I really thing they are becoming worse each year, I wasn't so stupid!

One of the other CCS is getting it this afternoon.

View attachment 854057View attachment 854058
Your comments were great but that..."tbh you look like his younger sister" takes the prize :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mean I know we were joking last night, but whose gunna be Dec’s friend, he’s gunna be Spicey no mates without Mase and Luke!
I offered Marcus but now he is out too 😭😭😭 Maybe Saka? He looks like a nice kid!

bleeping CCS, she is doing my head in; and to top it off she is a United fan, why??
I left my country 5 years ago but sure I'll ask my mum if I'm allowed to go to Cobham. Idiots everywhere 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't be arsed with twatty kids, I'm going to see if Mr P fancies a shwank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't be arsed with twatty kids, I'm going to see if Mr P fancies a shwank 😂
Which reminds me… I had the shwank question with mr isanythingrealanymore today…. He thought a shwank was a shower wank 🤷🏻‍♀️ Which lead to more googling & ultimately a shower wank is called a wet wank

that is all ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.