Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. Is. Gold.
Absolutely brilliant.
I've just spat my cuppa out laughing. Thank you.

Reactions: 7
Lmfao no I won a life changing amount of £1.25!!!!!

Can’t wait to read this properly when I get home!!!

Reactions: 4
I see the United boys had lunch together today and we have lots of pictures. Still waiting for one from that Chelsea dinner that they did weeks ago

Reactions: 4
I see the United boys had lunch together today and we have lots of pictures. Still waiting for one from that Chelsea dinner that they did weeks ago
All eating salads because they’re scared of Ronaldo?

Reactions: 11
Evening FBC Been having a stinker of a week but @MrsGrealish has given me the giggle I needed!! Excellent work lady Thank you!

Reactions: 12
just catching up… not the fucking eggs again! But how do they not crack though?

@MrsGrealish that was the best thing ever! Cheered me right up!

im taking Thirsty Thursday quite literally and have opened the wine… left the house at 650 and got home at 1915 (cats are fuming). Finally back in the office but spent all afternoon discussing how we can be restructured once we lose someone in our team… only to be told we might need to lose someone else! God bless the NHS So wine and pizza it is

thank god there’s no mr Mensa as I am in a foul mood. I did match with a guy from sky sports on tinder though today who I’ve fancied for a while… maybe that’s our way in?!

Reactions: 13
This is brilliant

Reactions: 3
I want to ride Jack's cock, while sucking on Mason's cock, and wanking off Deccers and Pebbles.

Sorry, I'm just fed up with the lack of sexualisation on this thread.
That sounds like a great idea.

I would go for being tied up and them fucking my ass one after the other until I'm dripping their cum out of me. But I don't want to be too sexual with my comments.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.