Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I have nothing to report. I do concur with the “Daddy is packing” comment though. Fingers crossed that the testicle to penis ratio is not heavily in favour of balls.
That's reminded me of something I saw when I lurked on the Wags thread the other day. Someone said (about JG I think) that he's like a bad snooker player, all balls and no cue! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

jflurker93

VIP Member
When watching spider-man last night, his friend asked him if he could lay eggs. My first thoughts were no but @PunkRocker can 😂

Can’t believe I had an early night and woke up to a new thread.

MASON VISITED MY DREAMS
Not exactly the dream I would like but it’s better than nothing.

Was at the City game but he got subbed off at half time and I was fuming. Then after the game he screenshotted and posted a message he’d got like wtf? (a bit like the old guy one off tumblr I had) and hardly anyone had commented on it so I thought this is my time to shine as he will see my comment so I wrote ‘reading this gave me a headache’

THEN he popped up in my DM’s joking about the message, then he sent me a video of him swearing and drunk but then apologising for sending it??? Then he asked to facetime me and told me I had the most beautiful eyes.

Then I woke up. Hoping for more tonight 😇

@MrsGrealish an awkward fumble for me and Luke??? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
That's reminded me of something I saw when I lurked on the Wags thread the other day. Someone said (about JG I think) that he's like a bad snooker player, all balls and no cue! 🤣
I REFUSE to believe that Jack isn't hung like a champion racehorse!!!

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I was talking to one of my best friends about the trips we want to do once I'm back in Germany and she mentioned all these really cool vegan/plant based places in Berlin (she's really vegan) and I couldn't stop laughing. I said to her that I was going to do stories about our food and become the new plant based influencer 😂 watch out, NPB. I might also do IG lives that will have a bigger audience than yours. Not very hard that, I know.
don’t forget that you can still eat steak if you’re a plant based influencer 👍🏻🤣

I did Veganuary once, am I a plant based influencer?!!!

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member

And also, I’m adding ‘darlin’ to the list of smut words I dislike…

I was quite relieved when she told him to shush! 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never been called ‘darling, sweetheart, princess or kitten’ in a sexual way. What is it with these names. Makes me want to literally vomit in my mouth 🤣 hate being called darling/sweetheart/love anyway! Imagine trying to get down with Mason in the back of the car, he calls you sweetheart and the eyes in the back of your head that keep looking at him despite facing forward no longer know where to look 🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
😂😂😂 I kept getting confused when it said she had her back on his chest but he was looking in her eyes… but I just went with it.

Enjoyed that she left him hanging at the end too. LOL

And also, I’m adding ‘darlin’ to the list of smut words I dislike…

I was quite relieved when she told him to shush! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
That is amazing! I didn’t want it to end! Can we have a daily update please 🤣

I got so engrossed I almost forgot it wasn’t real 🤣🤣🤣
I was trying to write it as if it were reall and they really were talking about us.

I need to thank @keylimepie for reminding me of shit that's happened.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
It's true, guys!!
That's why Chelsea won't tell us about his illness. They are embarrassed and fear this could be the end of his career :cry::cry: Why did you do it, NPB? WHY???
Ketchup ruins lives

Just went onto her live someone asked if she likes Ben chilwell her reply ‘yes aww I love chilly, love chilly so much’
Bet she’s never met him!
I rolled my eyes so hard at this that I think I’ve got severe eye strain 😂

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
…. Lucky guess? :ROFLMAO: 😳
Surely she’s heard it from a mutual friend… come on mase surely you’re not telling NPB all this shit yourself. Thought he has his head screwed on a bit better than the associate with the likes of her 😂

• Haha