Mason Mount #34 Mason missed the game with a mystery illness but the FBC witnessed Tony’s fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning!!!
Omg I had the funniest dream
I was Masons girlfriend (of course) and I was on holiday and seen Voldemort who started getting lippy with me in front of her mam so I punched her and Mason was ringing her saying you’ve got thousands of pounds of clothes that are mine I want them back and she ran off crying….
THEN I was back in England at Masons house and that blonde girl from TikTok kept walking past his house to get his attention and I was like soz no hun and ended up pushing her out the window 🤣😳 (downstairs window and she was fine)
So random 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning!!!
Omg I had the funniest dream
I was Masons girlfriend (of course) and I was on holiday and seen Voldemort who started getting lippy with me in front of her mam so I punched her and Mason was ringing her saying you’ve got thousands of pounds of clothes that are mine I want them back and she ran off crying….
THEN I was back in England at Masons house and that blonde girl from TikTok kept walking past his house to get his attention and I was like soz no hun and ended up pushing her out the window 🤣😳 (downstairs window and she was fine)
So random 🤣👏🏼
Stop beating up everyone Mason has put his willy in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone. Hoping Tuesday is better than Monday but somehow I can’t see it for me 😩 Hope you all have a great Tasty Tuesday ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone. Hoping Tuesday is better than Monday but somehow I can’t see it for me 😩 Hope you all have a great Tasty Tuesday ❤❤
Me either.
I’m 2m into a new job and I don’t think I like it. I have hardly anything to do in soooo bored 😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Good Morning!
Despite being absolutely knackered and exhausted I still didn’t sleep well… need to call at the chemist and get some sort of sleeping aid so I can get an undisturbed kip!

@keylimepie you got any tramadol left you can send my way?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Good Morning!
Despite being absolutely knackered and exhausted I still didn’t sleep well… need to call at the chemist and get some sort of sleeping aid so I can get an undisturbed kip!

@keylimepie you got any tramadol left you can send my way?
I have 3 or 4 left which I could send on 😂😂 I also have some diazepam if you really struggle but that rendered me unable to string a coherent sentence together 😂😂

Seeing as it’s Tasty Tuesday, here’s some of sweaty Mase to make us all feel a little better ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t stop watching that video of Chilly falling on the VR 😂😭
It gets funnier every time because I notice something new 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Pretty sure @PunkRocker has hijacked my ig explorer because this is the first thing it showed me today 😂

Also, happy matchday. I'll miss the match because I'll be watching my boys again 🤗

• Haha
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but all I can see is Jim Carrey in this photo 😂
I was going to mention that the video must be older than we thought judging by the hair.
And I can't get over the fact that they take the barber to the team's hotel 🙈 is there no other time for that? I'll call my hairdresser to do my hair while at the office. I'm sure everyone will think it's totally normal 😂

• Haha
I was going to mention that the video must be older than we thought judging by the hair.
And I can't get over the fact that they take the barber to the team's hotel 🙈 is there no other time for that? I'll call my hairdresser to do my hair while at the office. I'm sure everyone will think it's totally normal 😂
At this point (and how crap work is going today) I’m happy to retrain as a Barber if it means unlimited hotel room access!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but all I can see is Jim Carrey in this photo 😂
It’s the toe curling for me 🤣🤣

And the way ben falls, then jumps, then nearly knocks the lamp off. Then his arse is chewing his pants 😅

@Chani10 what is your kai saying about the table I can’t make it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the toe curling for me 🤣🤣

And the way ben falls, then jumps, then nearly knocks the lamp off. Then his arse is chewing his pants 😅

@Chani10 what is your kai saying about the table I can’t make it out 😂
Ben’s scream is hilarious 😆 I think the mum in me came out when I worried if he’d hurt himself first before laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.