Mason Mount #34 Mason missed the game with a mystery illness but the FBC witnessed Tony’s fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy thread 34!

Tbh after my weekend I have no idea what’s happened…
BUT

I WAS DRINKING IN THE SAME BAR AS MY FUTURE IN LAWS DEBBIE AND TONY and I can confirm Tony is a DILF..

Mason missed the Newcastle match which I was absolutely gutted about. There are rumours he had either the nervous poos about potentially bumping into Voldemort or had the shits from a dodgy burger at Thorpe Park…

Anyway, here’s the picture of Tony I managed to pap…
6B23762C-D6F2-41AE-8CE9-4A0AD5800A03.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning all! Sorry I’ve been quiet but I’ve had the unfortunate displeasure of spending the night in the hospital! Nothing serious fortunately and I’m home now and planning on catching up with the thread 😘
You were missed. Glad you’re back. Hope you’re feeling ok. 😘

Oh god! Hope you didn’t catch a bad case of the shits off Mase! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Marcus Rashford showing off how gorgeous and sexy he is on his birthday is a great birthday present to us. Mason needs to treat us as well.

Mason needs to recreate this. Though I'm not disappointed that it's Marcus in this video. He's extremely sexy and teasing as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've almost just choked on my coffee. My mind needs to get out of the gutter.

'Shoots like a horse' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20211031_103627.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope your feeling better @keylimepie
Any coincidence you and mason Both poorly together! 🤣
Seriously tho glad your feeling ok now 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry everyone for ruining your weekend. I gave Mason my stinking cold courtesy of my charming daughter.

The smell of Vicks is the smell of the some true love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Marcus Rashford showing off how gorgeous and sexy he is on his birthday is a great birthday present to us. Mason needs to treat us as well.

View attachment 839104

Mason needs to recreate this. Though I'm not disappointed that it's Marcus in this video. He's extremely sexy and teasing as well.
I really think we might get a treat on January 10th (because 1+9 is 10!) 😂
He's embracing the thirst, he's on TikTok, surely he's going to come up with the goods!

Glad you're OK @keylimepie 💙

ETA - you too @MrsGrealish 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @nellyloz123 for the new thread!!

Happy to see you back @keylimepie hope you are feeling better ♥♥ Same for you and your daughter @MrsGrealish

View attachment 839104

Marcus loves a thirst post as much as we do. Hope he (and Dec) teach Mase and he finally gets the memo!!

• Heart
I've almost just choked on my coffee. My mind needs to get out of the gutter.

'Shoots like a horse' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 839108
I'm gonna need to experience that, just to check, you know, for the sake of science.

Thanks @nellyloz123 for the new thread!!

Happy to see you back @keylimepie hope you are feeling better ♥♥ Same for you and your daughter @MrsGrealish

Marcus loves a thirst post as much as we do. Hope he (and Dec) teach Mase and he finally gets the memo!!
Declan and Mason making thirst content together is what I really need.

• Haha
Good morning FBC 💙

Thanks for the new thread @nellyloz123 😊

Hope you’re feeling better @keylimepie and @MrsGrealish 💙

Today is everything Halloween in the Scuffed household 🎃 Ending with a traditional Nightmare on Elm Street movie marathon. Catch up with you all tomorrow, hopefully 😴🔪🩸

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.