Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
I've almost just choked on my coffee. My mind needs to get out of the gutter.

'Shoots like a horse' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20211031_103627.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Eek. Completely forgot my final mark for my first uni module was due today and I only went and got 76% overall 🤓🤓 I think that’s a first! Considering I had no idea what I was doing I’m made up!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Putting my 2 pence in for the tik tok crazies to read here …
Fake beak (ffs editing to say bake but beak is making me lol cause she is always sticking her beak in tbf) what’s her face can jog on don’t need a covid test for your pissing teeth

the foot is probs Nathan or someone else on the payroll if he was trying to hide it he’d have re filmed it or done a better bloody job plus there’s plenty of space/cushion between them. He was open about his relationship with you know who so can’t imagine hed go out of his way to pretend to hide a foot.

Basically kids get off this thread and do your homework plz and leave mase to us 😉🥰

ps before you start I’m not old enough to be his mum as baring a child at 5 months old would’ve been physically impossible for me 🥰✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

GGina

VIP Member
Mason checking his rave thread tonight like 'fucks sake they're all lusting after Dec again 😤😤'

• Haha
Reactions: 16

laylavd

VIP Member
Morning all. Happy Tuesday. Mason, hope you're feeling better. ❤

This has become my new favourite interview. He looks 🥰 Also feeling the caption.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

laylavd

VIP Member
I never really appreciated Declan that much. Always thought he was fit but not knicker dropping fit.
But sweet Jesus I am sweating. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

Screenshot_20211031-194341_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Marcus Rashford showing off how gorgeous and sexy he is on his birthday is a great birthday present to us. Mason needs to treat us as well.

Mason needs to recreate this. Though I'm not disappointed that it's Marcus in this video. He's extremely sexy and teasing as well.

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Poor Ben being peppered with ‘how did you feel being benched for 2 months’ questions again.

These journalists really are shite aren’t they. Get me there, i’ll get to the nitty gritty

Ben, did you see the rumours of you getting someone up the duff?
What’s up with Mason has he got a runny bum?
What colour wine gums do Timo prefer?
Is Reece James hung like a horse?

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Happy thread 34!

Tbh after my weekend I have no idea what’s happened…
BUT

I WAS DRINKING IN THE SAME BAR AS MY FUTURE IN LAWS DEBBIE AND TONY and I can confirm Tony is a DILF..

Mason missed the Newcastle match which I was absolutely gutted about. There are rumours he had either the nervous poos about potentially bumping into Voldemort or had the shits from a dodgy burger at Thorpe Park…

Anyway, here’s the picture of Tony I managed to pap…
6B23762C-D6F2-41AE-8CE9-4A0AD5800A03.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Morning!!!
Omg I had the funniest dream
I was Masons girlfriend (of course) and I was on holiday and seen Voldemort who started getting lippy with me in front of her mam so I punched her and Mason was ringing her saying you’ve got thousands of pounds of clothes that are mine I want them back and she ran off crying….
THEN I was back in England at Masons house and that blonde girl from TikTok kept walking past his house to get his attention and I was like soz no hun and ended up pushing her out the window 🤣😳 (downstairs window and she was fine)
So random 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Well November can fuck off already.

I feel really fucking Ill but I've gone into work because I thought I was the only one on the department today but I'm not so I could have called in sick, and I feel like I can't go home because it'll piss off my permanently unwell colleague, who has already had a pop at me.

Another colleague has taken a pop by email.

I'm on my fucking period.

I forgot to take my antidepressant last night, so I feel like I just wanna cry.

I hate my job, I hate everyone and I just want to scream FUCK OFF!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Trying to think of a time a man has lovingly cleaned me with a towel after sex 🤔🤔 coming up blank I’m afraid 😂

Are they playing twister or shagging?
Honestly I am questioning all of my sexual experiences. I've never been cleaned with a towel, called baby girl, been told I'm taking the dick so well. What if all this time I haven't been taking the dick well?! 🙈😂

It's shwister 😂

• Haha