Mason Mount #34 Mason missed the game with a mystery illness but the FBC witnessed Tony’s fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I pop off for a nap, can anyone make sense of this…

So he commented on the smut… someone else asked him a question and then he DM’d me but I haven’t got a clue what he’s talking about.
https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_52565de060ccf36c55badbed87632d7d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So he commented on the smut… someone else asked him a question and then he DM’d me but I haven’t got a clue what he’s talking about.
I’ve read it 3 times and now my brain hurts

And why doesn’t a Jack Grealish ‘I don’t know what that means’ gif exist!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You get more comments than I do.

I've had 1 comment.

My brand of smut obviously ain't popular.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You get more comments than I do.

I've had 1 comment.

My brand of smut obviously ain't popular.
I mean… if these are the type of comments, I’d rather not get them. I’ve got a headache reading that poor fella’s message 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to read this but i’m scared… why does it say SCHOOL in the first sentence???? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably american! I hope! 🤣

I’ve started reading it and they’re calling each other ‘love’ that massively puts me off 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Debs will be pleased though, he didn’t use a towel for the clean up this time 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Debs will be pleased though, he didn’t use a towel for the clean up this time 👍🏻🤣
She's lucky she wasn't cleaning up blood. He's got his head between her legs and his leg on her shoulder, it's an accident waiting to happen 😂

• Haha
Trying to think of a time a man has lovingly cleaned me with a towel after sex 🤔🤔 coming up blank I’m afraid 😂

She's lucky she wasn't cleaning up blood. He's got his head between her legs and his leg on her shoulder, it's an accident waiting to happen 😂
Are they playing twister or shagging?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to think of a time a man has lovingly cleaned me with a towel after sex 🤔🤔 coming up blank I’m afraid 😂

Are they playing twister or shagging?
Honestly I am questioning all of my sexual experiences. I've never been cleaned with a towel, called baby girl, been told I'm taking the dick so well. What if all this time I haven't been taking the dick well?! 🙈😂

It's shwister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I am questioning all of my sexual experiences. I've never been cleaned with a towel, called baby girl, been told I'm taking the dick so well. What if all this time I haven't been taking the dick well?! 🙈😂

It's shwister 😂
We've been doing it all wrong and the teens are here to teach us. Thank God 😂 😂

missed the last threads - who's nathan?? 😂
Mason's bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We've been doing it all wrong and the teens are here to teach us. Thank God 😂 😂
I think I'm a bit set in my ways to be taught now 😂 I'm a strong, independent 33 year old, I can wipe my own tuppence with a towel! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It's shwister 😂
I’ve never been told my pussy is pretty… I’m feeling proper self conscious about it now…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.