Mason Mount #34 Mason missed the game with a mystery illness but the FBC witnessed Tony’s fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chilly ick!
Why does he look like Howard from The Big Bang Theory???
Poor Benjamin! I’m not scared of spiders it’s alright I’ll deal with them 🤣

Slightly worried for him when the producers of I’m a celeb see this when he’s in the jungle in 2045. He’s in for it 🕷🕷🕷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you all you lovely lot for the love. I’m feeling a bit better but I am planning on letting Gerard wait on me hand and foot today!
I can’t confirm or deny if it was a coincidence that Mason was took ill the same time as me so I’ll leave you all guessing if he went straight back to London or if he came to my bedside to feed me grapes and sing to me🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you all you lovely lot for the love. I’m feeling a bit better but I am planning on letting Gerard wait on me hand and foot today!
I can’t confirm or deny if it was a coincidence that Mason was took ill the same time as me so I’ll leave you all guessing if he went straight back to London or if he came to my bedside to feed me grapes and sing to me🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get well soon @keylimepie and @MrsGrealish ❤

@nellyloz123 thanks for the recap! ❤
I love the thread title, really regretting not voting for Tony on the DILF poll. The picture opened my eyes. I'm sure Mase will be the same when he is in his 50/60s.

Kinda regretting drinking wine last night, it's my mom's birthday today and there will definitely be alcohol tonight. But a little alcohol never killed nobody, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You lot have traumatised me with the sofa talk. I was never so aware of ugly sofas 😂
I was looking at furnished apartments to rent (yes, I'm moving. Long story) and when I saw this, I felt like I had to show you. Almost 3000 euros per month and you give me that sofa? I don't think so.
Now everyone here will have that sofa and you will all block me 😂
But it looks so uncomfortable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You lot have traumatised me with the sofa talk. I was never so aware of ugly sofas 😂
I was looking at furnished apartments to rent (yes, I'm moving. Long story) and when I saw this, I felt like I had to show you. Almost 3000 euros per month and you give me that sofa? I don't think so.
Bloody hell! What’s that even made of! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Table cloth is nice though… 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So bloody awful; it looks like a mattress. You would think that for the price they are charging they would have nice furniture....

• Haha
I'm still giggling at all your little Masons with witch hats on 🧙‍♀️
The placement is perfect for so many of them!

Happy Sunday and Happy Halloween, FBC. I already have the Sunday blues :cry: going to get myself out the house this afternoon to beat the blues! Hopefully that Combat gaming video gets released sooner rather than later🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mason has been on a follow spree on TikTok and I’m offended he ain’t followed me ✌🏻😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.