Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Got this display in at work today. Used all my willpower not to scream DADDY in front of all my work colleagues. Also from Wednesday look out for these stands in Superdrug stores as you can win tickets to a Chelsea game. (I think you have to buy some sure deodorant to be in with a chance but I'm sure we are willing to do that for Daddy) 😁

Also I'm leaving for a new job in 2 weeks. Tempted to ask if I can take the display as a leaving gift 🤣
20211101_121645.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

GGina

VIP Member
I wanna be under his blanket on the sofa with him. I don’t even care if he’s snotty and stinks of vicks

6F6560C5-CB89-43CA-94CD-0F74489AB9D1.jpeg

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Someone sent me the famous birthday sparkler video again last night. Can I just say how much of a legend Nathan is. He gave no shits about her catching fire. Sat there pissing himself laughing. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’m laughing, stood outside work chatting to the 9-5 boys in IT because I’m a h0e.

I brought up the shwank topic… the three I spoke to have said they haven’t but they will ask around work this afternoon and come back to me with their findings 😂

5 star flirting gals, if you want anymore tips just holla at me.

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Just catching up properly on the last couple of threads after spending the weekend back home with my parents in good old farmerland (Somerset).
Was watching the West Ham match with my West Ham supporting Dad, Mum is now fully on the Spicey Train… “maybe I will come with you and watch the next game you go too” 😂😂

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I've had a very embarrassing moment at work today. Around 12 of us went out for a payday lunch. None of these people are the ones who know about my love for Mason.

I'm casually looking for something on my phone. One of the lads says quite loud 'Is that Mason Mount on the homescreen on your phone? It's not even a good picture.'

I tried to style it out but failed and could not say well it is a good picture because that is how I want him to look at me immediately before railing me senseless' It is this picture... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20211024-163120_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Evening! I've spent today drowning in work and missed such much.

I have also never had my foof lovingly cleaned up with a towel by a gentleman friend after sex. I usually have to do the cum run to the bathroom before gravity kicks in. I don't ever recall being told I had a pretty pussy either. I've been told I've got a high cervix though 😂😂

Congratulations @calmyourritas I'm so pleased for you and Mr R. Our first little FBC baby 💙 don't listen to all the horror stories. My vagina was fully intact after both my labours, no stitches or anything. Although my best friend did announce to the ward that I must have a bucket fanny when she came to visit me after having little Geraldine 1 and hearing that😂😂

@MrsGrealish I love your fanfics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13