Mason Mount #32 Mason joined TikTok. Enough said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really should go to bed. You are all making me laugh too much and Ig is being Ig πŸ˜‚ nothing good comes out of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She still does his washing so I’m sure she bought him bits for the house. He’s not going to think of pegs and stuff is he πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can’t actually imagine him cooking or cleaning…wonder if he makes his bed in the morning πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She still does his washing so I’m sure she bought him bits for the house. He’s not going to think of pegs and stuff is he πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He probably went through the Argos book and highlighted everything he liked, including the kettle and matching toaster set 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mase has roped Chilly in to help practice his first Tik Tok dance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I really can't see Mason Mount pegging his bedding out on the line. Sitting there thinking, ooh it's a good day for pegging out. I'll strip the beds then they can have a good blow on the line to dry πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.