Mason Mount #32 Mason joined TikTok. Enough said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the outfit tbh. It’s plain and simple and it’s a posh tracksuit and he just looks sexy as πŸ”₯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone think that mase and carlotta have a thing going on? Just throwing it out there πŸ€”

He follows her off his private account, I only noticed as he commented the picture she posted of him off there x

Also I’m here for jealous Mason

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks @nellyloz123 for creating the new thread! β™₯
I hadn't seen the pic with his brother, so thanks for that too!

How did we go through another thread in 24 hours? πŸ˜‚ What are you doing, Mason?
Just imagine if some day nudes are leaked, we would be on a new one in a couple of hours πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I've been studying tonight's outfit. What everyone's issue with the shoes? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
I don't mind them, for once he was looking good (outfit wise as he is always good-looking!) Some improvements could have been made, there is always room for it but at least it wasn't any of those outfits Carlotta loves so much.

Is it a good moment to say we have the same shoe size? πŸ˜‚ I could wear his ugly shoes and he could wear my heels πŸ€— #couplegoals
Where are you people finding all this info? 🀯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks @nellyloz123 for creating the new thread! β™₯
I hadn't seen the pic with his brother, so thanks for that too!

Just imagine if some day nudes are leaked, we would be on a new one in a couple of hours πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I don't mind them, for once he was looking good (outfit wise as he is always good-looking!) Some improvements could have been made, there is always room for it but at least it wasn't any of those outfits Carlotta loves so much.

Where are you people finding all this info? 🀯
πŸ˜‚ He mentioned it on a video with Dec and Rio. When he said size 8 I had to freak out and say "that's my size too". Because that's how I am

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.