Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Wednesday 27th October 2021

The wettest Wednesday in history as Daddy FINALLY joined TikTok

That’s it, that’s the recap because I’m still trying to recover….

Also, petition for @keylimepie to receive royalties from Uno as these secret UNO messages are going too far now…. We know you know Mason
514B3D89-92B5-44D2-A08B-A15A139B2EA5.jpeg
k

3C437768-F5D5-48A8-8A63-490203CD4A17.jpeg

4E3E923E-526A-481E-9080-1B218555A1FE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

jflurker93

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is everyone was crying about the sexualising saying he was deleting social media… for him to get TIK TOK which is literally the worst platform for him to view all the edits of him being SEXUALISED.

He LOVES it and nobody can tell me different.

He knew everyone would go into a meltdown and that’s why he did that announcement video!!!
🥵 cocky prick put your prick in me daddy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Smca53

VIP Member
You guys I genuinely think I’ve accidentally started a rumour that Craig got an insta hoe pregnant and it’s made it’s way to Instagram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

QueenL

VIP Member
I'm away for 30 min and you are 5 pages ahead talking about schwanking (does this verb even exist?) :oops::oops:
Just imagine if someone new decided to join now and started to read this thread, they would run away faster than that poor Chelsea fan that came here for football and not thirsting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

keylimepie

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is everyone was crying about the sexualising saying he was deleting social media… for him to get TIK TOK which is literally the worst platform for him to view all the edits of him being SEXUALISED.

He LOVES it and nobody can tell me different.

He knew everyone would go into a meltdown and that’s why he did that announcement video!!!
🥵 cocky prick put your prick in me daddy
And he did it when he was out! He loves the girls creaming themselves. He must have been sat in the cinema smirking knowing the mass hysteria he caused

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Morning all!
I’m going to pretend I’ve not read last night’s conversation 😷

ANYWAY this is today’s mood tbh, I do not want to start work
C735382B-B828-40BF-BB2B-1FD6930583FC.png

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Morning you filthy bunch, looks like I missed the good stuff 🤣

Asked Mr E if he’s ever had a shwank. ‘What’s one of those?’ I explained. He said ‘No. That sounds really hard to execute’ 🤣🤣

Can’t think of why anyone would want to shwank but there we go!

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Why have I only just remembered that this is an actual real life food chain

F0A72986-C945-4476-A8FA-A0AA539F2AA4.jpeg

Mase, if you want to send us a sign - visit your local Eggslut location next Wet Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 14