Mason Mount #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread,

Welcome to Thread 31. Probably the average age of the FBC members…..

📊 Thread 31 poll is a one we will all LOVE. This will be a tricky one I’m sure! Ladies, vote for your favourite topless Daddy pic 🔥🥵
View attachment 829924

I speak for us all when I say we’re still not over Super Soaker Saturday!

Thread #30 Recap:

⚽ Tumblr Teens FINALLY seem to be on the same page as the FBC as they were also thrilled that the monstrosity that is Daddy’s crushed velvet sofas were broken by immense shagging in @MrsGrealish 5* smut

⚽ @MrsGrealish got a new bed. It has yet to be christened by a sexy footballer but the FBC are ✨manifesting✨ this for her.

⚽ The whole of the car garage where @Smca53 visited recently now know of her Mason obsession. Pity the salesman wasn’t Mason undercover. Sigh

⚽ @SmoochL shared some delicious smut and ended up having to call a plumber whilst @jflurker93 burnt her spaghetti. It did however highlight how NONE of us like the phrase “pebbled nipples” and threw that phrase straight in the bin along with “Kitten🤢

⚽ We all imagined being called a “needy slut” by Daddy. It made us throb.

⚽ We welcomed @whatsyourpoint to the thread 👋

⚽ A lot of the FBC are also F1 sluts. Don’t tell plant-based or she will clout chase after getting one picture with Lando Norris and probably reveal on a live that he chose her new claws acrylic set.

⚽ the majority of us changed our profile pic avatar after the events from Saturday. @Geraldine.20.jobs joined the other side and has Chilly as her pfp….

⚽ A Tumblr Teen provided some excellent anatomy for us in saying we have two holes so no need to choose between Mason & Chilly. Every holes a goal 🥅

⚽ Mason wore another questionable jumper. This time there were a lot of words relating to teeth. Does he know we discuss his dry teeth? Are we getting trolled by Carlotta? Is this Nathan’s crap style advice? I particularly loved the cap as it has my initials on, but it didn’t go down well with the majority of the FBC

⚽ @Tabbytiger paid a 5 and a half year old parking fine…. Mason would have been 16.5 years old when she received this. Just let that sink in….

⚽ @PunkRocker provided the goods again in bringing back the Spit Pic. Again, we were all flooded 💦
View attachment 829903

⚽ We all really want a Daddy Chicken Shop date. I am picturing Mason now using a knife and fork to cut his nuggs up and dipping them delicately in his ketchup 🍅

⚽ @jflurker93 dad is getting us all Mason Nose Dildos. Someone get that man on Dragons Den!

⚽ The CCS are now selling VIP Mason Mount seats his face for a bargain £5675. I wonder if Scammer Stevie accept Klarna?
View attachment 829906

⚽We now all identify as a ball as Mason described it as “her”. We all want to be rammed into the back of his net….

⚽ Mount Me Monday came around and tbh we were all still hungover/horny from Super Soaking Saturday. 💦

⚽ Tattle ads trolled @GGina offering vision correction for over 50’s. The only vision correction we need is Mason constantly in our eye sight

⚽ We welcomed long time lurker @Kira to the thread! 👋

⚽ We’ve decided the FBC need to intervene and take Mason on a shopping trip as his wardrobe is getting worse and worse when in the hands of Bilbo & Carlotta Crap Clothes

⚽ @jflurker93 had the worst experience trying to get City tickets. The poor lass was at the end of her tether but managed to secure hot seats allowing daddy the perfect spot to knee slide across her lady garden the pitch

⚽ A fan picture appeared with Kai and he looked as miserable as a smacked arse whilst the fan couldn’t have looked happier. She calls herself a sports journalist and we’re all now booking onto night school to attend this said course….

⚽ A lot of the FBC members have birthdays in March. I’ve booked the drag bus to take us to Wyld & Bagatelle. Daddy, get your credit card ready.

⚽ Taking inspiration from Insulate Britain, we have researched the worlds strongest glue to glue ourselves to him if when we’re lucky to meet him

⚽ More training content came but again there were far too many layers and the Smurf hat returned. What is it going to take for Mason to train naked?

⚽ A dodgy video surfaced on the internet of Paul Scholes sucking his daughters toes. The less said of that the better. Unless it’s us sucking Daddy’s toes that is…

⚽ @laylavd was babysitting some gorgeous pups. Mason/Winston said hi 🐶

⚽ Not plant-based/Fake steak bake used a clip of Mason in her Insta stories again. No doubt looting for clout as she’s been awfully quiet the past few days…

⚽ Chilly appeared in the thread again wearing what I can only describe as a half arsed Halloween costume. Bandages hanging off jeans is not a good look babes.

⚽ @PunkRocker wants to be glued to Masons bunda 🍑 as I’m sure ALOT of us also would!

⚽ 25/10/2021 - The day the FBC divided and went our separate ways. By separate I mean @Chani10 set up a new thread dedicated to the one and only Tinks. We’ve been promised those who have moved to the dark side will continue dual-nationalitioes 🤞🏼. Mason will be VERY upset if not!

⚽ We’re all going to quit our jobs and become full time tattlers. How the hell will we pay our rent now?!

⚽ we found out fake steak bake is now snapping at her followers on Instagram. Don’t start the clout if you can’t keep up with the clout questions babes. 🐊

⚽ We all discussed how much we gush for cocky/arrogant Mason. We all want to be chocked and called a spoilt slut more than ever

⚽ @Scuffed shared the most horny TikTok of a compilation of angry Daddy. I play this before bed every night 🥵

⚽ I was told the secrets of where the away team park their coach at SJP and made it my mission to notify daddy of the FCB in person and find a way to slip our numbers in his pocket. That or glue myself to the bus….

⚽ @keylimepie shared her ultimate fantasy of being shagged over Masons kitchen island whilst some other sausage sizzle in a pan 🌭

⚽ @calmyouritas found a burning question we all want to ask Daddy. This is vital information that we need
View attachment 829913

⚽ Voldemort appeared again. That’s all I’m going to say on that subject.

⚽ A video appeared of Daddy looking like a deliveroo driver. Take my bank card. I’ll take one of everything.. extra portions and supersized if Mason rocked up on his pedal bike... I heard Coq-Au-Vagina is the biggest seller…..

⚽ Plant-based went live again. Made a tit of herself again. Said her favourite goal from the weekend was the penalty?! She probably didn’t watch it

⚽ @Chani10 is the face of the FBC at tonight’s Chelsea game. Manifesting daddy sports you in the crowd and takes you out his Bentley..

⚽ @Smca53 had a Butternips moment and didn’t have the password

⚽ @keylimepie asked Gerard for Mason Mount to make her knickers wet for her birthday and all she got was a bloody Electrolux Washing Machine…

⚽ @GGina shared a delicious picture 😍
View attachment 829915

⚽ Another picture was saved to the wank bank of daddy looking at us in absolute disgust before he rails us into another world
View attachment 829917

⚽ @jflurker93 wants a sweaty 🐌 and we’re all worried about her. Do we need to send you to rehab?

⚽ It’s only Tuesday and FBC parents are already fed up of half term and kids fighting. The local off licenses have already sold a record number of vodka bottles

⚽ Someone is trolling @jfkurker93 at work. Calling her to say Mason Mount is Jewish. Shalom. We believe this could be Jim from Friday Night Dinner/Butternips. Does Mason love a bit of squirrel?

⚽ A hilarious but creepy Instagram post appeared of Mason as a borrower. I’m still not sure how I feel about it…. Although the I would like a tiny Mason to keep in my pocket
View attachment 829919

⚽ We were treated to another video of Mason sending a fan a birthday message. Taking it from the hottest angles and teasing us so much. We are also fuming that none of the FBC have received such video

⚽ A lot of content was shared internally and it brightened our Tuesday. Daddy never fails to make us smile 😃 @Kira forgot to feed her kids as she was that engrossed.

⚽ @MrsGrealish shared some poetry. Ode to Daddy. Thinking about getting this tattooed.

Remember, only give blozzers to people you love….

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread,

Mod edit, intro and title were a mess so let’s keep it simple.
Thread isn’t about thread members as it becomes clicky and off putting for new users, just the influencers. 🤙
Well I was just typing epic recap etc etc

Diplomatic Immunity over here btw! Not just dual citizenship 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

📊 Thread 31 poll is a one we will all LOVE. This will be a tricky one I’m sure! Ladies, vote for your favourite topless Daddy pic 🔥🥵

Thread #30 Recap:

⚽ Tumblr Teens FINALLY seem to be on the same page as the FBC as they were also thrilled that the monstrosity that is Daddy’s crushed velvet sofas were broken by immense shagging in @MrsGrealish 5* smut

⚽ @MrsGrealish got a new bed. It has yet to be christened by a sexy footballer but the FBC are ✨manifesting✨ this for her.

⚽ The whole of the car garage where @Smca53 visited recently now know of her Mason obsession. Pity the salesman wasn’t Mason undercover. Sigh

⚽ @SmoochL shared some delicious smut and ended up having to call a plumber whilst @jflurker93 burnt her spaghetti. It did however highlight how NONE of us like the phrase “pebbled nipples” and threw that phrase straight in the bin along with “Kitten” 🤢

⚽ A lot of the FBC are also F1 sluts. Don’t tell plant-based or she will clout chase after getting one picture with Lando Norris and probably reveal on a live that he chose her new claws acrylic set.

⚽ the majority of us changed our profile pic avatar after the events from Saturday. @Geraldine.20.jobs joined the other side and has Chilly as her pfp….

⚽ A Tumblr Teen provided some excellent anatomy for us in saying we have two hole so no need to choose between Mason & Chilly. Every hole is a goal 🥅

⚽ Mason wore another questionable jumper. This time there were a lot of words relating to teeth. Does he know we discuss his dry teeth? Are we getting trolled by Carlotta? Is this Nathan’s crap style advice? I particularly loved the cap as it has my initials on, but it didn’t go down well with the majority of the FBC

⚽ @Tabbytiger paid a 5 and a half year old parking fine…. Mason would have been 16.5 years old when she received this. Just let that sink in….

⚽ @PunkRocker provided the goods again in bringing back the Spit Pic. Again, we were all flooded

⚽ We all really want a Daddy Chicken Shop date. I am picturing Mason now using a knife and fork to cut his nuggs up and dipping them delicately in his ketchup 🍅

⚽ @jflurker93 dad is getting us all Mason Nose Dildos. Someone get that man on Dragons Den!

⚽ The CCS are now selling VIP Mason Mount seats his face for a bargain £5675. I wonder if Scammer Stevie accept Klarna?

⚽We now all identify as a ball as Mason described it as “her”. We all want to be rammed into the back of his net….

⚽ Mount Me Monday came around and tbh we were all still hungover/horny from Super Soaking Saturday. 💦

⚽ Tattle ads trolled @GGina offering vision correction for over 50’s. The only vision correction we need is Mason constantly in our eye sight

⚽ We’ve decided the FBC need to intervene and take Mason on a shopping trip as his wardrobe is getting worse and worse when in the hands of Bilbo & Carlotta Crap Clothes

⚽ @jflurker93 had the worst experience trying to get City tickets. The poor lass was at the end of her tether but managed to secure hot seats allowing daddy the perfect spot to knee slide across her lady garden the pitch

⚽ A fan picture appeared with Kai and he looked as miserable as a smacked arse whilst the fan couldn’t have looked happier. She calls herself a sports journalist and we’re all now booking onto night school to attend this said course….

⚽ A lot of the FBC members have birthdays in March. I’ve booked the drag bus to take us to Wyld & Bagatelle. Daddy, get your credit card ready.

⚽ Taking inspiration from Insulate Britain, we have researched the worlds strongest glue to glue ourselves to Mason if when we’re lucky to meet him

⚽ More training content came but again there were far too many layers and the Smurf hat returned. What is it going to take for Mason to train naked?

⚽ A dodgy video surfaced on the internet of Paul Scholes sucking his daughters toes. The less said of that the better. Unless it’s us sucking Daddy’s toes that is…

⚽ Not plant-based/Fake steak bake used a clip of Mason in her Insta stories again. No doubt looting for clout as she’s been awfully quiet the past few days…

⚽ Chilly appeared in the thread again wearing what I can only describe as a half arsed Halloween costume. Bandages hanging off jeans is not a good look babes.

⚽ @PunkRocker wants to be glued to Masons bunda 🍑 as I’m sure ALOT of us also would!

⚽ 25/10/2021 - The day the FBC divided and went our separate ways. By separate I mean @Chani10 set up a new thread dedicated to the one and only Tinks. We’ve been promised those who have moved to the dark side will continue dual-nationalitioes 🤞🏼. Mason will be VERY upset if not!

⚽ We’re all going to quit our jobs and become full time tattlers. How the hell will we pay our rent now?!

⚽ we found out fake steak bake is now snapping at her followers on Instagram. Don’t start the clout if you can’t keep up with the clout questions babes. 🐊

⚽ We all discussed how much we gush for cocky/arrogant Mason. We all want to be chocked and called a spoilt slut more than ever

⚽ @Scuffed shared the most horny TikTok of a compilation of angry Daddy. I play this before bed every night 🥵

⚽ I was told the secrets of where the away team park their coach at SJP and made it my mission to notify daddy of the FCB in person and find a way to slip our numbers in his pocket. That or glue myself to the bus….

⚽ @keylimepie shared her ultimate fantasy of being shagged over Masons kitchen island whilst some other sausage sizzle in a pan 🌭

⚽ @calmyouritas found a burning question we all want to ask Daddy. This is vital information that we need

⚽ A video appeared of Daddy looking like a deliveroo driver. Take my bank card. I’ll take one of everything.. extra portions and supersized if Mason rocked up on his pedal bike... I heard Coq-Au-Vagina is the biggest seller…..

⚽ Plant-based went live again. Made a tit of herself again. Said her favourite goal from the weekend was the penalty?! She probably didn’t watch it

⚽ @Chani10 is the face of the FBC at tonight’s Chelsea game. Manifesting daddy sports you in the crowd and takes you out on his Bentley..

⚽ @keylimepie asked Gerard for Mason Mount to make her knickers wet for her birthday and all she got was a bloody Electrolux Washing Machine…

⚽ Another picture was saved to the wank bank of daddy looking at us in absolute disgust before he rails us into another world

⚽ @jflurker93 wants a sweaty 🐌 and we’re all worried about her. Do we need to send you to rehab?

⚽ It’s only Tuesday and FBC parents are already fed up of half term and kids fighting. The local off licenses have already sold a record number of vodka bottles

⚽ Someone is trolling @jfkurker93 at work. Calling her to say Mason Mount is Jewish. Shalom. We believe this could be Jim from Friday Night Dinner/Butternips. Does Mason love a bit of squirrel?

⚽ A hilarious but creepy Instagram post appeared of Mason as a borrower. I’m still not sure how I feel about it…. Although the I would like a tiny Mason to keep in my pocket

⚽ We were treated to another video of Mason sending a fan a birthday message. Taking it from the hottest angles and teasing us so much. We are also fuming that none of the FBC have received such video

⚽ A lot of content was shared internally and it brightened our Tuesday. Daddy never fails to make us smile 😃 @Kira forgot to feed her kids as she was that engrossed.

⚽ @MrsGrealish shared some poetry. Ode to Daddy. Thinking about getting this tattooed.

What time is kick off this evening? 😂
the only person kicking off in this house is moi 😭😭😭
CB6E0746-9CE9-44F9-9091-CE1B9C60C681.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve posted it as a post in the thread rather than a recap. Apologies if this is wrong but it took me so long to write 😭😭 I’ll delete if not allowed!

• Heart
For the record my favourite picture is number 6 because Daddy closely followed by number 2 because ✨ abs abs abs ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I went for number 6 of course
Our most recent addition is the most fuckable yet and even includes a snuggly sex face 🥵 gush 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Thread #30 Recap:

⚽ @SmoochL shared some delicious smut and ended up having to call a plumber whilst @jflurker93 burnt her spaghetti. It did however highlight how NONE of us like the phrase “pebbled nipples” and threw that phrase straight in the bin along with “Kitten” 🤢

⚽ A Tumblr Teen provided some excellent anatomy for us in saying we have two hole so no need to choose between Mason & Chilly. Every hole is a goal 🥅

⚽ @PunkRocker provided the goods again in bringing back the Spit Pic. Again, we were all flooded

⚽ Taking inspiration from Insulate Britain, we have researched the worlds strongest glue to glue ourselves to Mason if when we’re lucky to meet him

⚽ @Chani10 is the face of the FBC at tonight’s Chelsea game. Manifesting daddy sports you in the crowd and takes you out on his Bentley..

the only person kicking off in this house is moi 😭😭😭View attachment 829960
loving this and my first mentions! Although you have tagged someone else but I don’t even care! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.