Mason Mount #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who was in charge of providing the snacks tonight. Dickboy is gonna be fuming if he gets orange wine gums again
I imagine he uses those huge hands to do bad things - and not in a good way 🤣
They'd be good for being choked with 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't choose between 4 and 6 🥵 I still remember the blessed day that he posted 4 and it set me well on the way to flooding!

Current conversation in the Punk House...

'Mason's got to come on, he loves scoring against Southampton'
'Does he? Why?'
'Because he's from Portsmouth. Don't you know anything? That's level 1 tattle knowledge!'
'For duck's sake. Imagine if you actually used this energy for something useful.'

Can’t believe Mr P doesn’t consider this a productive use of your time 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder who was in charge of providing the snacks tonight. Dickboy is gonna be fuming if he gets orange wine gums again

They'd be good for being choked with 🤔
If I was in that situation with him I’d need to be strangled - put me out of my misery 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm late, time for Incognito mode

The last time Daddy was on the bench we got some amazing content...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.