Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
I'll catch up when I get to the hotel and obviously when I'm done congratulating (;);)) Tink, Kep and Kai. But what have you done to me? When Mason went to take his penalty I said "here comes daddy" 🙈🙈🙈 And the lady on my left was like "what did you say?". And I turned red and said that it was nothing.
Dying on embarrassment and of a heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ameliahan

hii! long time lurker but also long time thirster over mase! coming from southampton and being a southampton fan it definitely feels illegal but i really can't help it, i wasn't even mad when he scored against southampton a few seasons back </3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Chani10

VIP Member
I found you when you were on thread 2 but didn't start posting until number 8.
I was doing pretty bad back then because of my ex and reading here was so helpful ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16

laylavd

VIP Member
Right fam. I'm bringing this back to start off wet Wednesday. I saw a clip in a TikTok shared last night and have been enjoying it since. 🥵

I've got a job interview today in Leeds. Keep your fingers crossed. 🤞

And this because Jesus Christ, I love the boxing night.

• Heart
  • Wow

Chani10

VIP Member
Kai has scored just for @Chani10 💙
I'm literally shaking. I wasn't even done celebrating his goal when I checked my phone and saw hundreds of messages and thought: well, it's just a goal against Southampton, chill!
But it was because there is going to be a Dune part 2 movie :love::love: too many emotions.

Also, I made new friends and when Kai scored they were congratulating me more than they were celebrating the goal 😂😂 so funny. Also, one of the new friends is really cute 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I love this. The Southampton fans are singing "Mason Mounts a wanker" and he basically tells them to sing it louder.

I cannot cope with can definitely get onboard with a cheeky little shit version of Mason. 🥵

And also the caption at the bottom - is this Tumblr user one of us? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I think I speak on behalf of everyone else in the thread when I say: I'm sorry. We are sorry.

But at least he seems like a nice guy. Could be a lot worse.
It did get worse…. He filmed the whole encounter and it ended up going viral. I came on here and you all called me a hobbit chaser and I got excommunicated from the FBC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Vikings

Hi, I'm new. I've been stalking you all for a few weeks, decided to join. I'm from Norway, nothing ever happens here, so it's been nice pretending I live out in the big world

Pardon my English though

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Why does all the good stuff happen when I'm out?!
Had a quick squint on insta while I was at my mum's and couldn't believe my eyes! Headed straight over to TikTok and OMFG, I died and went to heaven 😍 I had to watch it on silent and watched it many times to confirm that he is indeed a god 🥵 my mum asked what I was so interested in and then referred to him as 'that ugly Mountford bloke' so I'm now pondering which care home to put her in!
And now I'm going to catch up on 15 pages to see what I've missed from you lot! 💙

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
My daughter came in to the dining room and whispered in my ear “Mum, Mason is on TikTok, for real.” I love her and I love him so much!

• Heart
  • Haha

amzi

VIP Member
Back to steak fake…someone’s just said ‘mount missed his own’ she replied ‘I know and its gonna stress him out’ 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I can't choose between 4 and 6 🥵 I still remember the blessed day that he posted 4 and it set me well on the way to flooding!

Current conversation in the Punk House...

'Mason's got to come on, he loves scoring against Southampton'
'Does he? Why?'
'Because he's from Portsmouth. Don't you know anything? That's level 1 tattle knowledge!'
'For fuck's sake. Imagine if you actually used this energy for something useful.'

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
I can’t believe his got tik tok his answered his fans I thank rice for getting him on tik tok
Why’s he not followed Declan yet 😂😂

Yes I just screenshot every position he was in, I want to snuggle under that blanket, lay on top of him, and just have sex on that sofa!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart