Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m planning on taking a trip to Cobham to become a con artist and sell shirts for £100. I’ll teach that robbing cow. Anyone else in? I’ll organise a bus to pick you up and profits will go to a table at Wyld
I’m already outside waiting for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She really fucked me off. Who does she think she is swanning down to Cobham armed to the hilt with shirt numbers and shoving her tit into Mason’s car to get him to sign it week on week. The audacity of her to ask for a bleeping picture every time to. He’s a nicer person than I am because I probably would call her out on her shittyness
Mason after signing 370484621 items for her to flog immediately after finishing training

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m already outside waiting for you

Yay!! I can’t believe she’s selling it for £150 when she’s getting the autographs for free. My son would die for Mason’s autograph but yet it’s because of the likes of her that they can sometimes be reluctant to give them out. Fuming

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m planning on taking a trip to Cobham to become a con artist and sell shirts for £100. I’ll teach that robbing cow. Anyone else in? I’ll organise a bus to pick you up and profits will go to a table at Wyld
Wait for me! That witch has got me mad 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to War against the CCS. I know she a teenager but christ I’m so mad! She’s not going to know what’s bloody hit her if I go down to Cobham. I’ll say very loudly if Mason stops his car near me don’t sign her tit she’s a piss taker. I’ll just say mines going to charity. The Wyld Foundation has a ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to War against the CCS. I know she a teenager but christ I’m so mad! She’s not going to know what’s bloody hit her if I go down to Cobham. I’ll say very loudly if Mason stops his car near me don’t sign her tit she’s a piss taker. I’ll just say mines going to charity. The Wyld Foundation has a ring to it
I bet she’s a tax dodger too

• Haha
Benjamin’s in school trip mode again bless him

Benjamin has a plan to undercut that stupid witch. His backpack is full of shirts that he's going to sell online later when they've all been signed. He's not just a pretty face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Teen or not, she needs to stop!!

And I just realised I have to get ready to go out 🙈 Why is life so hard?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s get an elbow to the head if she tried shoving her number 1s for him to sign in front of me 😡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.