Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha if only it was real!! Zaza loved every minute of it. Pissed off that she sandwiched your dress though!!
Bloody cow bag, it best not have been a meat sandwich or she’s getting more than dunked in alpaca shit!

Reactions: 5
Omg I loved this. Giggled all the way through. I exceptionally love that Voldemort fell in shit! I am LOVING that you finally got the Portsmouth pork!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I was brushing my teeth and thinking about the Mings slander and said to myself: we never fully agree when it comes to liking a man.
...then I realised we're all here because of Mason

Long week.

Reactions: 10
I was brushing my teeth and thinking about the Mings slander and said to myself: we never fully agree when it comes to liking a man.
...then I realised we're all here because of Mason

Long week.
Slander would be saying that Tyrone is only a couple of sit-ups away from being Terry Crews the Tootsie Roll

Reactions: 9
Ohhh there’s my bedtime reading sorted
Bye for now all I’m off to find my very own Tyrone/Craig/Mason/any will do… actually heading to where footballers can often be found but my local team is Middlesbrough

Reactions: 15
We were thinking about going out tomorrow and there's a part of me saying yes, but...I'm not sure I'm tired.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.