Mason Mount #23 The FBC have gone camping crazy. As long as Craig doesn’t forget the gravy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll try my best but my dream just goes with the flow. Even I get cock blocked by Mase’s dad 🤦‍♀️
Remember: Zendaya and Kai. Kai and Zendaya :love:

That's it. You can sleep now :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I rather dream about it myself but I guess this is the second-best option :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Portsmouth Pork for me please 🤣 I’ll wear a full Chelsea kit complete with shin pads if I have to 😂
I’m still owed some of Mase’s pork sword from last night so I’m hoping that tonight’s the night 😭😂

• Haha
Anyway to change the subject from Greenbush, Tramadol has been taken and I hope for some more dreams tonight to keep us entertained while we are at work ❤
Hope you’re ok ❤ Can’t wait for the next instalment of keavy from bwitched 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope you’re ok ❤ Can’t wait for the next instalment of keavy from bwitched 😂😂😂
I’m ok sweetie! I played Rollercoaster and C’est La Vie whilst I was cooking and started trying to Irish dance. I then realised that my arse was not fully healed and soon packed it in. Totally thought of you though while doing it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I would just like to clarify, that I would still kiss, dry hump, shag, love and marry Mason even with his dry teeth.

Just hoping he doesn’t do it when he 💦 otherwise i’ll have to close my eyes, unless I learn to love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I would just like to clarify, that I would still kiss, dry hump, shag, love and marry Mason even with his dry teeth.

Just hoping he doesn’t do it when he 💦 otherwise i’ll have to close my eyes, unless I learn to love it.
2CC7D296-D7E7-4381-8F14-9E53061B89CD.jpeg

We good, we good

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really invested in the farm Jflurker and Luke are setting up with the sheep. This is one I want to go all the way!!

• Haha
  • Heart
So sorry for bringing down the mood! Just thought you needed to know.

Can I give you all Mase drawing that Panda?

No Gnasher or Dele pleaseeeee! I beg you!
“What does a Panda have on its belly?”
Mason Mount - Ballon d’Or nominee - 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I still really feel for Irishgal with Snail. Dickboy is completely besotted with you Catwoman so I think you’re stuck with him 😂😂😂
Kyle has got @Scuffed 's personal recommendation of good loving so @irishgal2013 will be having a satisfying time! And she doesn't have to look at him if his face puts her off 😂

It's understandable, that latex tends to leave a trail of lovesick men in its wake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.